The Official Clarkson Wraparound Attempt Count Thread

Cowutopia

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
There was a toedrag too right before that shot that damn near snuck through Sanford.

I know we aren't technically keeping count of his toedrags, but it's fun to at least take note of that other half of Clarky's bag o' tricks.

It's impossible to keep track of Clarkson's toedrags. He did at least 7 tonight, I think it's contagious too because Parise has been doing them lately every once in a while...the only difference it Zach makes them look good.

He scored a lot on the wraparounds last season. I think the other teams eventually picked up on it and that's why they've tapered off a bit.

Either way, I love them and he can attempt as many as he wants.

DRAG CLARKIE DRAG!! WRAP CLARKIE WRAP!! SCORE CLARKY SCORE!!

get down on Clarkson if you must, but the guy keeps it in the zone and keeps the puck along the offensive boards like no other devil right now. He's got grit and the guy can play the close quarter game with the best of the best...

love the "wrap-around" thread :D he loves 'em and i'm always looking for them when he has the puck behind the net!

• 2 weeks later...