GDT: Rangers @ Devils 2/1/2008

HellOnICE

The Devils started playing approximately at the time the puck went out of play after Langs's penalty expired.

Gionta with more sh!tty shot ideas from the blue line off the rush.

Rachunek is awful.

I predict a 3-1 loss but I'm ROOTING FOR A WIN.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even with some good physical play and decent chances they still haven't put the puck in. They need a goal in the worst way. It would be nice if they got one before the end of the period, but one in the beginning of the 2nd should also help them gain momentum. This is really pissing me off and frustrating right now, I just hope they can finally break through against the Rangers.

Agreed 100%. I think their inability to score against the Rangers is becoming a "mental thing". :noclue:

Stat man was hitting the hash before the game or it's 2 for 1 night for sure. 15 shots on goal for the Devils? Right.........The queen barely broke a sweat that 1st period with the weak ass shots that were thrown at him.

Yuck. That's all I can say about the first 20 minutes. One reason is the Rangers playing a super tight trap oops, I mean "pressure defense", and the second reason is the Devils inability to get past said "pressure defense"

I am just begging for ANYBODY on the Devils, anybody, to deck the living sh*t out of Gomez. Some goals would be nice as well.

Edited by SickMan