we are in deep trouble

akdev23

Wow!!! Rangers fans, Sather did overpaid players as he tried to weaken their rivals, not improving his team at all. Holik was a bust as he was pay over 30M for two seasons. Malakhov was another bust, so were the acquisition of Carter, Kovalev and Dunham. Those draft picks are still unknown and right now, tell me where the Rangers are currently standing? You guys just come out to see the Devils losing 3 games in a row and come in and talk about how good the Rags are??? Hopefully, we're still seeing you when the Rags are losing 3 in a row.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!!! Rangers fans, Sather did overpaid players as he tried to weaken their rivals, not improving his team at all. Holik was a bust as he was pay over 30M for two seasons. Malakhov was another bust, so were the acquisition of Carter, Kovalev and Dunham. Those draft picks are still unknown and right now, tell me where the Rangers are currently standing? You guys just come out to see the Devils losing 3 games in a row and come in and talk about how good the Rags are??? Hopefully, we're still seeing you when the Rags are losing 3 in a row.
Edited by Rangerfans

Ok, you're right. But this has absolutely nothing to do with what is going on with the CURRENT team. We have some of the best prospects in the NHL thus far, we're a very young team still, and I'm talking about "right now" not what occured over 4 seasons ago :rolleyes:

Because I forgot how totally awesome the Zubrus deal has been. :rofl:

I came here to be civil and to prevent trolling from Ranger fans. I've done my part. Stop being so bitter. Relax and let's all lighten up. :cheers:

:clap2:

You came here to be "civil"and you TRY to goof on the Zubrus signing? You don't understand how the Devs system works in regards to the "team concept" do you? The Rags organization, and lame fans like yourself, look at "individual" play first and don't buy into the "team concept" or philosophy night in and night out. ---) ---) ---) 3 out of 4 for that.

Then you bring up how great the "current" Rags team is and how you have such great young talent. That's because your team has s^cked for so long you walked into some high draft picks (which you will eventually trade away). ---) ---) ---) ---) 4 out of 4 on that one.

I dunno...if you really think the D currently built should be the D for the future, than I think you're off the rocker. Mike Mottau cannot be playing 24 minutes and expect this team to rise to the top. We need a center no doubt. But trading for a center is awfully hard. Trading for a D is actually easier.

I dunno...if you really think the D currently built should be the D for the future, than I think you're off the rocker. Mike Mottau cannot be playing 24 minutes and expect this team to rise to the top. We need a center no doubt. But trading for a center is awfully hard. Trading for a D is actually easier.

It certainly dose not help. The team will probably go after another free agent this offseason and will be written off as a replacement for Jagr or some crap like that. Basically Dubinsky, Dawes and Prucha are average players hyped up in the MSG channels media. Hell, i heard so much about Ryan Hollweg that i thought he was decent not a below 5 points guy per season. Staal might evolve into something good but probably not for a few years.

How bout you know the facts before you talk out of your ***?

First off, we signed Drury and Gomez for veteran leadership when Jagr, Straka, and Shanny leave.

Second, Prucha may be having a bad yr but he has scored 30 goals before, I wouldn't say Dawes is hyped up but he has potential and Dubinsky deserves to be hyped cause he been great this yr.

Edited by Rangerfan4life