OOT Scoreboard 2-28

SatansDevils

Bruins up 3-0 on Pittsburgh now. Conklin pulled MAF in.

Boston is playing some great hockey as of late. They beat up the Sens 5-0 and now Pittsburgh it is 3-0 already. Pittsburgh I hope that trade with Hossa turns out to be a bust. Conklin has been playing great and now he struggles. Pittsburgh's chemistry has been broken and tonight with Hossa's first game they sure look it.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pittsburgh is getting smoked 4-0!

Yeah I heard them saying in the game that Hossa maybe injured. Hmmmm.

It is always nice to see the Rangers lose. Hopefully the Canes comeback and do a Montreal.

Pittsburgh 0 Boston 4 03:02 2ND

NY Rangers 3 Carolina 1 03:33 2ND

Ottawa 1 Philadelphia 1 02:33 2ND

NY Islanders 3 Atlanta 2 05:38 2ND

Things looking pretty good for us tonight. It would be nice to see the Rags lose but we don't need them too.

+1 for speaking the truth!

Conklin sucks, and MAF is no better. Ray Emery still looks like he's playing high on pot, and we really don't care about the Rags or Isles.

Losing Hossa would be too bad after everything the Pens wanted to go through to get him.

On a side note, does anyone watch NESN much? I don't care for Boston, people from Boston, the accent, or their coverage - but the gal in the red sweater on tonight's intermission show would be a nice substitution for Matt Laughlin. :unsure:

Losing Hossa would be too bad after everything the Pens wanted to go through to get him.

On a side note, does anyone watch NESN much? I don't care for Boston, people from Boston, the accent, or their coverage - but the gal in the red sweater on tonight's intermission show would be a nice substitution for Matt Laughlin. :unsure:

The Penguins just got Hossa on the trade deadline. Montreal was already to get Hossa until Pittsburgh stepped in with a better deal. Part of the Huet trade to the Capitals was to clear some salary cap money to go and get Hossa. It back fired but Montreal was going to move forward with carey Price in goal. Heard this today from a reporter from Montreal on the hockey channel.

The Penguins just got Hossa on the trade deadline. Montreal was already to get Hossa until Pittsburgh stepped in with a better deal. Part of the Huet trade to the Capitals was to clear some salary cap money to go and get Hossa. It back fired but Montreal was going to move forward with carey Price in goal. Heard this today from a reporter from Montreal on the hockey channel.

Obviously the whole world was after him, including the Devils. I'm just sad to see a guy get hurt in a situation like that. The GM must be pulling his hair out. Maybe Mario will suit up again?

Obviously the whole world was after him, including the Devils. I'm just sad to see a guy get hurt in a situation like that. The GM must be pulling his hair out. Maybe Mario will suit up again?

That would take a miracle to see Mario back. This trade was dumb for the Penguins especially giving up Christensen, Armstrong, Esposito and a #1 draft pick. Too much to lose for Hossa and Dupris IMO.

Cam Janssen update:

They interviewed his mother before the game, she was adorably thrilled.

Following his first hit on his first shift (which lasted about 10 seconds), they showed a replay on the Cam Cam.

I'm sad to see him god but I'm unbelievably happy to see him playing again, and welcomed so heartily.

FSN Midwest welcomed Cam like he was Malkin!

They kicked off the show with a video montage of him crunching and fighting. They had him do the 'You're watching Blues hockey' tagline going into the first commercial. Its so nice to see a goon get that kind of appreciation. I know a lot of people found him useless, and they'll say it shows how bad the Blues are, but it was nice to see.

They are pushing the hometown boy hard.