Forsberg Day to Day - Groin Injury

Devil Dan 56

I like that Foote is injured as well. I just imagine a group of old men getting together saying they're getting the boys back together, but now they have cains and aching backs.

We failed bringing Malakov back, Colorado will fail bring back Forsberg and Foote... maybe they should try to bring Roy back ... you know, just in case.

I like that Foote is injured as well. I just imagine a group of old men getting together saying they're getting the boys back together, but now they have cains and aching backs.

We failed bringing Malakov back, Colorado will fail bring back Forsberg and Foote... maybe they should try to bring Roy back ... you know, just in case.

wow, didn't see THAT coming....HAHAHAHAHA...but in other news, the Avs are happy to announce that his foot is fine...

I'm surprised he was even able to even step off the jet way at Denver International Airport without tripping and injuring himself. The man is great for keeping a seat warm at the arena. At least the Avalanche aren't paying him too much and don't expect that much out of him.

There is still a chance he could play 10-12 playoff games and that alone makes Colorado that much scarier.