GDT NJ DEVILS @ Colorado Avalanche Mar 15, 2008, 3:00 PM ET

eaglejelly

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it was a pretty good goal by them. Marty made some nice saves and Stastny came uncovered toward the goal line and had a wicked wrister after being fed the puck. Hes a good young player from what I've seen.

I have to say that I like to see Zubrus and Pando (Pelley with the post) coming through at this time of the year. Playoff time is when these guy's need to come through with one now and then.

:hail: MARTY!

Not exactly the same thing. No one was taking Stastny 23rd overall... Its much more likely to argue that instead of Frazee (#38) we should have drafted Stastny. We didnt need another goalie, and Frazee was never going to be our Marty replacement.

With Bergsfor, no one near him in the draft is playing either; so I cant blame our scouting on that choice... and he might develop more when he gets to the NHL.

Today's theme: Avalanche player feels breeze or any part of Devil player touch them...they fall....zebra put's arm up and it is another 5-4 .....sound familiar?