come out to see vishnevski

NYCdevil

Vitaly Vishnevski plays for one of the russian teams in my mens league in brooklyn, ny on mondays. He's awsome, these guys make him look like ovechkin with these moves !

Any chump in the NHL or AHL would make most mens league players look like trash. People don't understand how good NHL'ers are.

How long is your season exactly? I could see if any of the Mondays correlate with when I'm free. That'd be awesome...

its the 5th or 6th game in.. theres 10 games total.. so untill the end of june i assume he'll be there

thank god its a no checking league! he plays every monday.. if you want to find out what time.. u can call aviator sports at 718 758 7500 and ask what time THE STORM play for the upcoming monday.. i will actually be playing against him JUNE 2nd i believe so i will update then with a story after i toe drag past him

i will actually be playing against him JUNE 2nd i believe so i will update then with a story after i toe drag past him

Oh my goodness this has epic potential.

Thats so weird that he would actually play in a regular men's league. Most NHLers want to get as far away from the ice as possible for the summer, much less actually lace em up for free.

Edited by Ivan

Does he still play there on Mondays? I saw him a few weeks ago in Hoboken, at Sapporitos

WHAT!!! In Hoboken??? Sort of makes sense as Sapporitos is one of the worst restaurants in Hoboken, and is usually packed with people that don't live here.

Thats so weird that he would actually play in a regular men's league. Most NHLers want to get as far away from the ice as possible for the summer, much less actually lace em up for free.

I agree, plus with the chance of some beer league yahoo wanting to make his point by schooling him there is a chance he could get hurt. I hope its because he loves the game and not because he loves to school chumps!

WHAT!!! In Hoboken??? Sort of makes sense as Sapporitos is one of the worst restaurants in Hoboken, and is usually packed with people that don't live here.

You live in Hoboken too? Me too. :koolaid: Kool. But what do you have against Sapporitos? The Chicken parm is really good, especially with a side of penne ala vodka sauce, and you cant forget the fried calamari (VV ordered that too ;) )

Edited by BlizzardCyclone

You live in Hoboken too? Me too. :koolaid: Kool. But what do you have against Sapporitos? The Chicken parm is really good, especially with a side of penne ala vodka sauce, and you cant forget the fried calamari (VV ordered that too ;) )

I have nothing against it, but considering all the great restaurants in Hoboken I place Sapportos a step above Benny Tudino's. There are so many better Italian restaurants in town.