OOT Scoreboard 6-4 (SC Playoffs - Round 4 - Game 6.)

SatansDevils

The 2008 Stanley Cup Finals - Round 4, Game 6 - Detroit @ Pittsburgh on tap for tonight on NBC (HD) @ 8:00 p.m.

NOTE: ALL the remaining SCF games of this series will be on NBC (HD).

stanleycup_US.jpg

Wed, June 4, 2008

Red Wings @ Penguins 8:00 PM ET CBC (HD), NBC (HD), RDS (HD) XM 204, 206, 205

Red Wings leads series 3-2.

Wow what a Game 5 it was between Pittsburgh and Detroit! It was a three-overtime marathon that it felt like it wouldn't end. Pittsburgh Petr Sykora scores the GWG a PPG in the 3rd overtime to push this SCF series to a Game 6. Sykora had told Pierre from NBC that he was going to score the GWG in Game 5 and he came through in Messier type fashion. Game 5 was the best game of the series so far and I do hope it can continue here for a Game 6. MAF and Osgood were great in Game 5 and it took a four-minute PP for Pittsburgh to win the game.

Tonight is another possible elimination game on tap here in Game 6 in Pittsburgh.

All the momentum has swung in Pittsburgh's favor right now with the huge Game 5: 3-OT win. Pittsburgh is 9-1 at the Igloo (their only loss at home was game 4 to Detroit) and their fans will be LOUD for Game 6.

Detroit hopes they can pull out a win at the Igloo like they did for game 4. Detroit has a second chance here to try to win their 11th SCC on the road in Pittsburgh where it is tough to win there.

I think Pittsburgh will win Game 6 to force a Game 7 in Detroit. The way Pittsburgh plays at home in these playoffs I don't think they will lose two in a row at home. Game 7 is on Saturday night in Detroit.

LETS GO PENGUINS!!! :evil:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sykora had told Pierre from NBC that he was going to score the GWG in Game 5 and he came through in Messier type fashion.

How many times will Pierre address his comments to "Ed-zo" in tonight's game, completely ignoring Doc? ... Stay tuned!

Edited by 95Crash

Detroit's winning tonight because it's my day/night off

Nice pics SH! :)

Pittsburgh wins Game 6 tonight 4-2 to force a Game 7 in Detroit on Saturday night. Pittsburgh being 9-1 at home I just do not see them losing Game 6 here. I hope not. Just want to see another good game like Game 5.

Edited by SatansDevils

Right, when you get called on something it's always that no one cares and we should carry on. Well who are you to tell us to carry on?

Really don't give a sh!t what YOU think especially after your boring remarks you always leave for me but hey what ever turns you on. I was just being sarcastic so relax there sammy. I explained myself again and was just joking around and sorry I didn't leave a smiley after I was being sarcastic here.

y r u guys arguing

i just said that everyone doesnt see the pens loosing at home and they did last time, who cares

No I am not. Just moving on thats all. I did mention that Pittsburgh did lose in their last home game in the start of this thread. :) Then I just had an opinion that I do not think they will lose again at home considering they are 9-1. I want to see a Game 7 and IF Detroit is going to win what better way than a Game 7 at home.