Where Were The Refs?

PariseOwns

Was i the only one thinking that the refs were calling a one sided game in favor of the Leafs i was in sec. 4 row 1 and i saw it all man it was bull how many calls they missed and how many called where on the devils and then the leafs were not getting any on them such bull s*** u kno wut i mean like last week when i forget who but got the goalie interferance and i am pretty sure he was standing next to the goalie so it seems that refs just dont like the devils. what do u guys think?

Was i the only one thinking that the refs were calling a one sided game in favor of the Leafs i was in sec. 4 row 1 and i saw it all man it was bull how many calls they missed and how many called where on the devils and then the leafs were not getting any on them such bull s*** u kno wut i mean like last week when i forget who but got the goalie interferance and i am pretty sure he was standing next to the goalie so it seems that refs just dont like the devils. what do u guys think?

6 penalties on the Devs, 5 on the Leafs- including one in OT that was very questionable. I dont think the Devs got ripped off in any way.

i just mean like the offsides call after then shot went in by parise wut a delayed called

a) the offsides whistle blew WAY before the shot.. or at least IMO it did...

b) that was Zajac, not Parise

As for the overall game, it was called pretty fair. And im a big new NHL hater because they are making the sport laughable and are so inconsistent.. and they ruined what is known as a hooking call.. but i dont need to waste this thread and rant about that

Edited by nmigliore

i just mean like the offsides call after then shot went in by parise wut a delayed called

you ever think the goalie didn't play it because he heard the whistle?? Hrrrmm :P

but LIKE OH MY GOD IT WAS THE ZACCHHOOOOORRSSSSSS... so it can't be THAT!!!! :unsure:

you ever think the goalie didn't play it because he heard the whistle?? Hrrrmm :P

but LIKE OH MY GOD IT WAS THE ZACCHHOOOOORRSSSSSS... so it can't be THAT!!!! :unsure:

Wasn't it Zajac..?!!! Er what am i missing here.. I coulda sworn Doc even saying "Even though it was an offsides it was a wicked wrister from Zajac"

Wasn't it Zajac..?!!! Er what am i missing here.. I coulda sworn Doc even saying "Even though it was an offsides it was a wicked wrister from Zajac"

it was Zajac... never let the facts get in the qay of a good rip :P

I think the hockey game last night had more periods in it than that post.

The refs have been bad this season so far, but no excuses that there was 48 SOG last night and the defense gave up 5-goals plus the SO in the loss. They played terrible and deserved to lose that game. Devils should have played a lot better and should have had no problem beating this team in regulation. Unfortunately we all saw a different outcome last night.