Al Qaeda Targets Amtrak N'east Corridor

LOULAM1

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've answered twice. Why don't you scroll back a little.

I'm still laughing how Japan was Communist.

I mean militaristic, I said communist because of the post I was replying to. Freudian slip. But basically, militaristic is somewhat nationalism, which is communisms cousin pretty much.

But thats besides the point. You ask which one attacked an American city, but we were NEVER at a physical war with communism besides Vietnam, which was years after any war with Nazism. While we're on the topic of attacks against America, why dont we talk about the U.S. destroyer Maddox incident? (I think Loulam will LOVE this part, he loves talking about USS Cole so much.)

The government LIED to us about Maddox being "attacked without provocation" so they could fight their dirty little war against communists in southeast asia. the SAME communists (cough HO CHI MINH) that they had PREVIOUSLY supported to fight against Japan.

Hmmm government lying so they can go to war... sounds familiar.

im sick of getting off topic.

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

I mean militaristic, I said communist because of the post I was replying to. Freudian slip. But basically, militaristic is somewhat nationalism, which is communisms cousin pretty much.

But thats besides the point. You ask which one attacked an American city, but we were NEVER at a physical war with communism besides Vietnam, which was years after any war with Nazism. While we're on the topic of attacks against America, why dont we talk about the U.S. destroyer Maddox incident? (I think Loulam will LOVE this part, he loves talking about USS Cole so much.)

The government LIED to us about Maddox being "attacked without provocation" so they could fight their dirty little war against communists in southeast asia. the SAME communists (cough HO CHI MINH) that they had PREVIOUSLY supported to fight against Japan.

Hmmm government lying so they can go to war... sounds familiar.

"On July 31, 1964, the USS Maddox, a navy destroyer, began a reconnaissance mission on the coast of North Vietnam in the Gulf of Tonkin. The goal was to find out about North Vietnamese Costal Defense Forces and because of the amount of activity due to South Vietnamese attacks on the North Vietnamese coastal areas, much could be gathered."

Kennedy had OUR BOYS on the ground a few years earlier than 64. Do you agree or disagree with this?

Also, we should have went after the bastards that killed those brave men and women on board The Cole, but there was a Clinton in office at the time who had a few domestic worries at the time.

Ok

we were NEVER at a physical war with communism besides Vietnam,

Were the Chinese Communists that we fought in Korea?

You gotta pay more attention in History class

"On July 31, 1964, the USS Maddox, a navy destroyer, began a reconnaissance mission on the coast of North Vietnam in the Gulf of Tonkin. The goal was to find out about North Vietnamese Costal Defense Forces and because of the amount of activity due to South Vietnamese attacks on the North Vietnamese coastal areas, much could be gathered."

Kennedy had OUR BOYS on the ground a few years earlier than 64. Do you agree or disagree with this?

Also, we should have went after the bastards that killed those brave men and women on board The Cole, but there was a Clinton in office at the time who had a few domestic worries at the time.

Funny when you throw out some LEGIT questions and FACTS out there liberal Dems just run away. Clinton/Monica took priority over The Cole. Also, Kennedy is sacred and did no wrong according to the world, press and the PR firms that have covered the Kennedy's for more the 60 years.

Tell that to those who died in Vietnem and on the beaches of Cuba.

Meanwhile, the terrorists came from Pakistan to attack Bombay and did a great job killing 6 Americans along a few more people. Let's just chat with them and discuss why Pakistan needed some 7 billion $$$ to sustain themselves while they are nuke capable? How much did that research cost or did Iran, N Korea, RUSSIA, China etc... just help them out? More UN is needed. :P

We have nothing to fear Obama, just chat with the above nuke capable countries and make a few concessions... I see it happening very soon.

Edited by LOULAM1

Lou, It's not even fully known if the Gulf Of Tonkin incident really happened, and if it DID happen there was definitely some information skewing by the NSA.

Just sayin'

Nationalism=wants to end other countries because yours is superior.

Communism=wants to take over other countries and merge them to yours.

Similar goals.

Guess it just depends on how you see it.

EDIT: Woops wrong word, made no sense.

Edited by devilsfan26

Nationalism=wants to end other countries because yours is superior.

Communism=wants to take over other countries and merge them to yours.

Similar goals.

Mass murderer wants to kill you.

Caretaker wants to bury you..

Similar too? Right :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.