Al Qaeda Targets Amtrak N'east Corridor

LOULAM1

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think India would agree with that statement...

I do, I think Indian's will be the first to tell you that the sun still rose today. And while they mourn and grieve over their loss, and some of the scars will never fully heal I don't see them throwing in the white towel saying they give up.

What really LOLs me the most about all this ranting is that al Qaeda wants a holy war and Leeds and Lams are all too willing to give it to them. And I thought we weren't supposed to give the terrorists what they want?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Rowdy, you like the NYTimes, LATimes and the Huffpost:

"And I thought we weren't supposed to give the terrorists what they want?"

This statement by u Rowdy proves the point that you have your priorities arse backwards IMO as I'M SICK OF GIVING TERRORISTS WHAT THEY WANT!

ROWDY.. WE ARE AT WAR! DO YOU GET THAT POINT? WE ARE AT WAR WITH RELIGIOUS FREAKS WHO WANT TO KILL YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR SKIN, VALUES, IDENTITY, LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE KORAN AND JUST SIMPLY BEING AN AMERICAN WHO WANTS TO WORK TO GIVE YOUR KIDS (IF U HAVE THEM) A CHANCE AT A BETTER LIFE!

9/11 was enough, Cole enough and the list goes on. Neville Rowdy from now on as peace will not exist with depots who base their facts upon religion and the KORAN!!!!

DO U GET THE POINT!

Edited by LOULAM1

you look a grammar while I look at facts... Deke, you post to post and give nothing to this board except calling out people who hate when it is convenient for you.

Show me some facts for once instead of crap! You are king of lefty rhetoric next to rowdy.

Edited by LOULAM1

Oh dear, he snapped again. :wacko:

Then call off the holy war. Plain and simple. Figure out a way to deal with them that doesn't include their favorite activity, bloodshed.

Again, lefty move with no answer.. what is it Rowdy? UN again? More PEACE talks? Pathetic.

Edited by LOULAM1

you look a grammar while I look at facts... Deke, you post to post and give nothing to this board except calling out people who hate when it is convenient for you.

Show me some facts for once instead of crap! You are king of lefty rhetoric next to rowdy.

Nah Louie, I like getting you riled up, it's fun.

I don't see any facts from you other then your daily semi-incoherent rants against whatever minority group took your parking spot this morning.

But keep at it, you make me laugh.

I think you give them way too much credit. The communists and the nazi's were way more organized and powerful then the few rampant terrorist cells. I'm not suggestion we over look them or brush them off, but "death to western civilization" seems far fetched to me.

Quiz for your Squish

Which of the following successfully attacked a major American city resulting in the loss of lives in the thousands?

A) The Communists

B) The Nazis

C) Islamic Terrorists

Quiz for your Squish

Which of the following successfully attacked a major American city resulting in the loss of lives in the thousands?

A) The Communists

B) The Nazis

C) Islamic Terrorists

Ok but that's a pretty pointed question though, our cities have rarely been attacked but our people haven't enjoyed the same luxury. How about this one:

List those groups in order starting with the group that have directly or indirectly caused the highest amount of American casualties.

List those groups in order starting with the group that have directly or indirectly caused the highest amount of American casualties.

I've tried to stay out of this as its just become name calling... but a better question would be to ask which of those groups are most likely to cause American casulties in the forseeable future.

Personally, I am a racial profiler, so I guess I'm a racist. If 15 cars are stolen in my neighborhood (which has few African Americans) by African Americans and I see one walking in my neighborhood at night, am I wrong to be worried about that person? Before all you jump one me, that doesn't mean all AAs are thiefs and all cars are stolen by AAs but statistics don't lie. The current threat to American security - be it real or blown up by media - are Islamics. That doesn't mean that they are all bad or an attack is going to happen - or that some one else, including an American, might be the cause - but to be all PC and say we shouldn't worry about them is crap. Might as well all hold hands and sing kumbayah.

BTW, great episodes of the Simpsons where Homer racially profiles a middle Easterner last night.

I've tried to stay out of this as its just become name calling... but a better question would be to ask which of those groups are most likely to cause American casulties in the forseeable future.

Right but we aren't debating whether or not Islamic terrorists pose the biggest threat of the 3, I don't give the terrorists much of a chance of "destroying the western world" if the communists and nazi's couldn't, do you?

Personally, I am a racial profiler, so I guess I'm a racist. If 15 cars are stolen in my neighborhood (which has few African Americans) by African Americans and I see one walking in my neighborhood at night, am I wrong to be worried about that person? Before all you jump one me, that doesn't mean all AAs are thiefs and all cars are stolen by AAs but statistics don't lie. The current threat to American security - be it real or blown up by media - are Islamics. That doesn't mean that they are all bad or an attack is going to happen - or that some one else, including an American, might be the cause - but to be all PC and say we shouldn't worry about them is crap. Might as well all hold hands and sing kumbayah.

BTW, great episodes of the Simpsons where Homer racially profiles a middle Easterner last night.

It depends, again if the profiling like "ok you get more attention at the airport" that's fine. If it's "war with Islam" it's a different context.

Now you done it SC... went out and made some sense... here comes the spin :blahblah:

Right but we aren't debating whether or not Islamic terrorists pose the biggest threat of the 3, I don't give the terrorists much of a chance of "destroying the western world" if the communists and nazi's couldn't, do you?

Destroying our world? No, they won't - but they sure as hell could make our lives worse. And they could cause the death of many Americans, both in the armed forces and as civilians.

Destroying our world? No, they won't - but they sure as hell could make our lives worse. And they could cause the death of many Americans, both in the armed forces and as civilians.

No one is suggesting ignoring them but really had the US done anything since 9-11 that would stop a few terrorists from sneaking box cutters onto an airplane? Has anything really been done to prevent someone from loading a bomb into their car and detonating it in a major US city, or how about an attack on the subways or trains or major sporting events. The "war on Islam" is not going to solve that problem.

No one is suggesting ignoring them but really had the US done anything since 9-11 that would stop a few terrorists from sneaking box cutters onto an airplane? Has anything really been done to prevent someone from loading a bomb into their car and detonating it in a major US city, or how about an attack on the subways or trains or major sporting events. The "war on Islam" is not going to solve that problem.

Ok Squish.

You believe that the way Bush went about fighting the war on terror to be the wrong way, point taken. What are the ways you think the war on terror should be fought ? what kind of approach do you think Obama should take ?

I've heard so many people say that the way Bush went about it is wrong-fair enough. What I'd like to hear is which way should Obama go about it instead of only complaining about the way Bush went. I want to hear ideas as opposed to "Bush is wrong" etc.

Edited by Neutral Zone Trap

Is "war on Islam" different than or less pc than "war against Islamic extremists" ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.