Pandolfo: 'They all hurt the same'

Rock

http://njmg.typepad.com/devilsblog/2009/01...-same.html#more

"I didn't play the last three games too," Pandolfo said after today's optional morning skate. "We've been winning, so I didn't expect to play today."

But does sitting out so close to home hurt more?

"They all hurt the same," Pandolfo said.

Pandolfo said he spoke with Sutter "a little bit before the first game", but not since then.

"He's the coach. I respect his decision," Pandolfo said. "That's the lineup he's going with and that's the way it is. The only thing I can control if I do get back in is how I play. Other than that, there's not really much I can do...It's really frustrating, but that's the way it is right now."

pando's a good guy to have around to fill in when someone is banged up, especially in a long play off run this spring...but after watching shanahan the last few games there is simply no question who needs to be out there on the 4th line right now.

at least pando got the golden handshake contract from lou.

Edited by ice dog

But you still can feel bad for him.

And I think as soon as Rupp comes back down to planet earth, Pando will be back in the lineup.

I would've like to see some sort of player rotation between a few players rather than just 1 guy sitting, it would keep everyone in game shape and more ready to step in....I don't buy the winning streak theory, we were winning before Shanahan came along.......

http://njmg.typepad.com/devilsblog/2009/01...-same.html#more

"I didn't play the last three games too," Pandolfo said after today's optional morning skate. "We've been winning, so I didn't expect to play today."

But does sitting out so close to home hurt more?

"They all hurt the same," Pandolfo said.

Pandolfo said he spoke with Sutter "a little bit before the first game", but not since then.

"He's the coach. I respect his decision," Pandolfo said. "That's the lineup he's going with and that's the way it is. The only thing I can control if I do get back in is how I play. Other than that, there's not really much I can do...It's really frustrating, but that's the way it is right now."

Pando, has been true warrior for the Devils. But I think he's about done.