Don Legreca (sp?)

LIDevsFan1

this is off topic and may have been discussed (sorry if it has) but he's the only NY area media guy that gives coverage to, and can talk intelligently about, this team. By far our biggest supporter and we should support his show . I've meant to say this for a while but he'll be the only sports radio guy talking Devs hockey in the next few weeks.

LaGreca grew up a Devils fan. He has weekend shows on 1050, 10-1. I'm sure he'd like to talk to Devil fans & would let them on the air, unlike other stations and/or hosts, who since you have to give the subject to a screener, they let mostly Yankee & Met callers through faster.

Hey Devils were actually on Fox5 last night! All about Brylin even! Of course they took a shot at Gomez's lack of production thus far in the playoffs too - schmucks!

I saw that, too, PK--usually News12 has the best coverage but Fox of course out the Devs on last after the Nets and every other sports related story....angry-smiley-030.gif mf's!!

LaGreca grew up a Devils fan. He has weekend shows on 1050, 10-1. I'm sure he'd like to talk to Devil fans & would let them on the air, unlike other stations and/or hosts, who since you have to give the subject to a screener, they let mostly Yankee & Met callers through faster.

He does have a call screener and he does set general topics for callers. But the thing is, he'll have a decent amount of time set aside to talk about hockey during at least one show on the weekend. He'll have prepared for it. And if he's talking football, he wants you to have a football point to your call, but if you also want to raise a hockey issue, he'll deal with that as well.