OOT Scoreboard - Sun. 2/22.

SatansDevils

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the Rangers loss in OT to Toronto, they get the one point and now New Jersey has a 10-point lead over the Rangers.

Ovechkin nets No. 43 as Washington crush rival Pittsburgh.

Cullen's hat trick powers Carolina past Colorado.

Prospal, Tampa Bay edges East-best Boston.

Harding stops 44 shots as Minnesota drops Chicago.

Toronto Kubina GWG in OT dumps the slumping Rangers.

All games are final today and tonight.

Pittsburgh 2 Washington 5 F

Colorado 2 Carolina 5 F

Boston 3 Tampa Bay 4 F

Minnesota 2 Chicago 1 F

Toronto 3 NY Rangers 2 F(OT)

There was one game today being played with the EC vs. WC match ups with Colorado losing to Carolina.

EC vs. WC tracker.

WC leads the EC 121-91 so far this season.

Toronto Pavel Kubina scores the GWG a PPG in OT to win 3-2 over the Rangers. :boogie::dance: No SO there lol and NZT. :P

Toronto 3 NY Rangers 2 F(OT)

Well that was an attempt at reverse psychology, Looks like it worked B )

I'm a little miffed they got a point though.

Yeah I agree. There should have been a penalty called late in the 3rd on the Rangers for taking down Moore. Pissed off the Rangers got a point. They should have lost in regulation. Fvckers.

Devils will have 2-games in hand with the Rangers after the Rangers play Toronto on Wednesday night.

I'm happy to give them that point just to watch Henrik's stick smash. I saw that. It was worth a point. You're not supposed to see classless acts of conduct like that in the NHL. And Henrik isn't generally an unclassy player. If he's smashing his stick on the crossbar he must be thoroughly fed up. Good.

Yeah I agree. There should have been a penalty called late in the 3rd on the Rangers for taking down Moore. Pissed off the Rangers got a point. They should have lost in regulation. Fvckers.

Devils will have 2-games in hand with the Rangers after the Rangers play Toronto on Wednesday night.

I'm not worried about having games in hand on the blowhards, they could play 100 games and never catch us.

I want them out of the playoffs along with the Pittspuke Tankers, that's why I'm mad they got a point.

I'm not worried about having games in hand on the blowhards, they could play 100 games and never catch us.

I want them out of the playoffs along with the Pittspuke Tankers, that's why I'm mad they got a point.

I want them out too of the playoffs and pissed off about the point they were given tonight. Toronto has a bad habit of doing that all season long and last night they did it against Vancouver and lost in the SO. I want to see Florida, Buffalo, and Carolina make the playoffs and the Rangers just miss the playoffs in the 9th seed.

I want them out too of the playoffs and pissed off about the point they were given tonight. Toronto has a bad habit of doing that all season long and last night they did it against Vancouver and lost in the SO. I want to see Florida, Buffalo, and Carolina make the playoffs and the Rangers just miss the playoffs in the 9th seed.

And Pittsburgh finish 10th :boogie:

man pittsburgh and the rangers are going though some rough times. Its great for us devil fans! We just need to score some goals.

Rest assured we will, once Martin is back. This 4 days off we do us the power of good, the team will be able to get some good practices in and it'll enable our guys with the flu (Salvador-Parise etc) to shake it off.

I have a feeling we'll play lights out Thursday and bury Colorado with an avalanche of goals.

The ittalicised is my opinion, it is not fact.

Rest assured we will, once Martin is back. This 4 days off we do us the power of good, the team will be able to get some good practices in and it'll enable our guys with the flu (Salvador-Parise etc) to shake it off.

I have a feeling we'll play lights out Thursday and bury Colorado with an avalanche of goals.

The ittalicised is my opinion, it is not fact.

good job with the italicized words. you have to be careful around here so people don't jump down your throat!

anyway lol. i think it will be devils domination in front of a sellout crowd on thursday. (college night, martys back)

good job with the italicized words. you have to be careful around here so people don't jump down your throat!

anyway lol. i think it will be devils domination in front of a sellout crowd on thursday. (college night, martys back)

Amen brother :doh1: Thanks for not jumping on me for spelling mistakes.

Agreed about the game, we're gonna whoop 'em.