OOT Scoreboard - Mon. 4/20. ECQF & WCQF - Round 1.

SatansDevils

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like him when he is not in Newark, New Jersey, or when the devils are in the Verizon Center

yeah your right there...but hes the most entertaining guy in hockey hands down

End of the 1st with Washington up 2-0. Varlamov came up big late on that Rangers PP. Naslund takes a penalty at the end of the 1st so Washington will have 1:38 of their PP after 22-seconds of 4 on 4 to start the 2nd.

Boston Phil Kessel scores to tie up the game @ 1-1 with Montreal in the 1st.

Washington 2 Rangers 0 1st

Boston 1 Montreal 1 1st

Why does Wade Redden get special treatment, the rest of the team is probably getting fvckin screamed at, he gets to talk about how bad they are doing in front of the camera...I HATE MSG. You can hardly tell your watching a hockey game.

I can't get over how good Backstrom is. Both Capitals goals were direct results of defensive plays he made. First he easily stole the puck from Avery deep in the Capitals zone, started the rush and assisted on the ensuing goal. Then he gets just enough of Callahan's shot to keep it from being a goal, and the Caps score seconds later. This kid is pure dynamite.

Rosen is such a fvcking douche.. Lundqvist probably made 1 or 2 saves on that sequence and hes shouting "OH LUNDQVIST OMG, WOW WHAT A SAVE... AND ANOTHER.. OMG HES AMAZING" .. then Joe is certainly jacking off to the replays too of course..

fvcking tools.

Edited by nmigliore