Absolute FVCKING garbage

NJayDevil

THE HURRICANES AREN'T A GOOD TEAM! Like any team in a 7 game series, they control the play from time to time. BUT THATS IT. They haven't dominated a game like we did in Game 1, or have they been as dominate as we were in the 3rd period tonight! They are just a bunch of lucky pieces of sh!t.

Their only wins have been absolute GIFTS! Game 2, gift. Tonight, obviously a gift.

They are a 1 man team (Staal, who does NOTHING BUT WHINE LIKE A LITTLE fvckING BABY AND DIVE) and a bunch of scrubs. All garbage scrubs. Chad LaRose, huge loser. Staal, I don't even know how he scores goals. He's a sorry excuse for a star player on ant team. Joe Corvo is possibly the worst defender this side of Ken Klee. Pitkanen is all skating and nothing else, and has Euro-muscles (cross-checking). Brindmour is washed up news. And all the other no-namers are nothing.

We are the much better team. Even Ward hasn't played well the past 2 games! Marty-Part 2 isn't so much.

We aren't losing this series. Book that sh!t.

The Hurricanes have been lucky, but their speed when entering the zone is giving us fits, their forcheck was good today. They shoot all the time from anywhere. Their goalie doesn't let in soft backbreakers all the time....

they crash the net. we don't do that.

also they're healthy. We have a gimpy Langenbrunner, who knows that the deal is with him. The Salvador injury looked pretty bad but he was playing like crap anyway.

Edited by '7'

The Hurricanes have been lucky, but their speed when entering the zone is giving us fits, their forcheck was good today. They shoot all the time from anywhere. Their goalie doesn't let in soft backbreakers all the time....

are you fvcking kidding me with this sh!t 7? ward let up two awful rebounds that allowed new jersey to score goals on him. the devils basically had like 7 scoring chances all game and 3 went in. they cannot feel safe with cam ward back there right now

This place is going to be unbearable for the next 2 days.

If the Devils can somehow manage to play 2 more 60 minute hockey games in this series, they'll win. I just don't know if they can do it.

are you fvcking kidding me with this sh!t 7? ward let up two awful rebounds that allowed new jersey to score goals on him. the devils basically had like 7 scoring chances all game and 3 went in. they cannot feel safe with cam ward back there right now

Ward looked like a fish out of the water on the Clarkson goal.

how was brodeurs rebound control today? just as poor.

So basically we can score on Ward when we're in close because of the rebounds and I agree that he lets them up. We can't beat him from anywhere else though...and we don't crash the net, we don't bump him.

Meanwhile Carolina thinks they can beat Brodeur from anywhere.

I'm sick of this already, this was the perfect playoff game to sneak away with and Brodeur sh!t the bed again at the end. Carolina always wins these kinds of games and we always lose them. It was like the Marc Staal goal from last year,

But thats why I love this place, its like free therapy for me lol

I haven't been this pissed off since the Giants lost that horiffic Playoff game in San Francisco in 2003. I only hope the Devils come back home Thursday night and completely destroy the Canes and then put them away in Carolina in front of their home crowd. I want revenge......

But thats why I love this place, its like free therapy for me lol

I haven't been this pissed off since the Giants lost that horiffic Playoff game in San Francisco in 2003. I only hope the Devils come back home Thursday night and completely destroy the Canes and then put them away in Carolina in front of their home crowd. I want revenge......

I already have a great feeling about Game 5.

The Devils know when they want to flat out turn it on, they can fluster the sh!t out of the Canes and they have no answer. They'll cough up pucks, skate around aimlessly, and miss their passes altogether. Sure it's 2-2, but it's really practically over if we had their luck.

That or just throw dump-in type shots at Ward and have him let up easy rebounds for us to collect up. The obvious thing I'd like to see is more bumping of Ward. The minute he gets set, just back into him. It's a guaranteed goal, just rewind 30 minutes to get proof of that.

And what's this no crashing the net bullsh!t? Shanny's goal was a perfect example of going to the net and finishing off a nice shot from Little G. Zajac's OT winner was crashing the net and cashing in as well. Langenbrunner's goal in Game 1 was a great dish by Parise and then him and Zajac crashed the net to set it all up.

Brodeur stood on his head to keep them in it, for one to fault him is useless to society.

Edited by NJayDevil

brodeur gave up a ton more shots.

So basically we can score on Ward when we're in close because of the rebounds and I agree that he lets them up. We can't beat him from anywhere else though...and we don't crash the net, we don't bump him.

last time i checked bumping the goalie is a penalty.

meanwhile carolina was on their heels the whole third period and got out of there with a miracle lucksack win.

I'm sick of this already, this was the perfect playoff game to sneak away with and Brodeur sh!t the bed again at the end. Carolina always wins these kinds of games and we always lose them. It was like the Marc Staal goal from last year,

i can't think of the last game the devils played this badly and won in the playoffs. maybe game 4 against colorado in 2001? that high-scoring affair against the leafs in 2001? carolina hugely outplayed us and limped out with a victory.

Mattau's wristshot?

every goalie lets in the occasional sh!tty one and Marty is no exception. the JOKINEN goal not seidenburgs goal because it was a defelection.

If you were going to complain about marty a different game would be a much better time since tonight he was amazing even his stats were real good. if you are over 90% in save percentage your doin good. he made some big saves and non of the goals were real weak tonight theres was just some overall sh!tty play by the rest of the team.

If the team that played the last 15 mins then there will be no competition in game 5. the way it should be in this series against this garbage team.