OOT Scoreboard - Mon. 5/11. ECSF & WCSF - Round 2.

SatansDevils

Hopefully Chicago vs. Anaheim! I want Detroit to blow the 3-2 series lead.

No more Canadian teams left in the playoffs as Vancouver and Luongo are gone.

Might have to go out and get a Kane or Havlat old school jersey for support of them in the WCF. :P This Chicago team has a lot of fight in them as a young team along with Khabibulin a veteran goaltender taking them to the WCF. Going and rooting with Chicago all the way in the WC.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. I wonder if Sundin will retire ?

I also wonder if Luongo is gonna get the shellacking Brodeur did after his performance tonight. Luongo was like a sieve, that last goal was awful, a weak backhander given up like that is the kind of goal conceded that gets your job given to a backup.

Exciting game, but geez Luongo stunk tonight.

I also wonder if Luongo is gonna get the shellacking Brodeur did after his performance tonight. Luongo was like a sieve, that last goal was awful, a weak backhander given up like that is the kind of goal conceded that gets your job given to a backup.

No need to pound upon an overrated fraud butterfly goalie, who's won TWO playoffs series in his "great" career :P

Luongo should catch a lot of heat for this embarrassment NZT. He sucked bigtime in this series. I never liked Luongo and up to this point he has still won NOTHING in his career. IMO he is very overrated, sorry. His team in an elimination game and he gives up SEVEN goals. Not good and I agree with you that his job maybe on the line since he can win jack sh!t.

As far as Sundin, he may retire. We may also have seen the last game with the Sedin brothers in Vancouver, as they are as good as gone with both of them being UFA.

No need to pound upon an overrated fraud butterfly goalie, who's won TWO playoffs series in his "great" career :P

+1!

Fvcking eh Crasher...Totally agree with you here on Luongo.

Wow, those were two great games today. Every team was throwing everything at each other. SNY was arguing that the nhl playoffs have been better than the NBA playoffs. I don't think there is much to argue for the NBA, other than the Celtics/Bulls series.

I agree, I wish the devils were in this, but we had a series just as exciting as these, we just ended up on the short side.

Luongo should catch a lot of heat for this embarrassment NZT. He sucked bigtime in this series. I never liked Luongo and up to this point he has still won NOTHING in his career. IMO he is very overrated, sorry. His team in an elimination game and he gives up SEVEN goals. Not good and I agree with you that his job maybe on the line since he can win jack sh!t.

As far as Sundin, he may retire. We may also have seen the last game with the Sedin brothers in Vancouver, as they are as good as gone with both of them being UFA.

Yup, he got lit up. Having said that I still think Luongo is a top 5 goalie in the NHL, just my opinion.

Now the Sedins will get a ton of interest, if the Canucks re-sign them that could cripple them cap wise. However, if the Sedins take a home-town discount the 'Nucks could build a good team. They've got some good players over there, Kessler-Bieksa-Wellwood etc.

I wonder what a line of Sedin-Sedin-Gionta would look like, talk about fast !

Maybe we could ship Zubrus and Madden and +++ to the 'Nucks for the Sedins :koolaid:

Maybe we could ship Zubrus and Madden and +++ to the 'Nucks for the Sedins :koolaid:

That line would be sick. I think Lou re-signs Gionta NZT. As far as the Sedins, I think they are as good as gone from Vancouver, as they will test the FA market to the highest bidder and would love to see them here in New Jersey (not going to happen though). B )

I would just like to ship Zubrus anywhere, but who would take him at his salary ($3.4M - 4yrs.)? Ouch.

Edited by SatansDevils

I just came from one of Vancouver's message boards.

Wrt Louongo, he is getting absolutely skewered by everyone posting. I understand that he didn't show up for the post game interviews, which doesn't surprise me after what happened.

He won't be back in Couver next season.

He's done there.

B )

That line would be sick. I think Lou re-signs Gionta NZT. As far as the Sedins, I think they are as good as gone from Vancouver, as they will test the FA market to the highest bidder and would love to see them here in New Jersey (not going to happen though). B )

I would just like to ship Zubrus anywhere, but who would take him at his salary ($3.4M - 4yrs.)? Ouch.

When I said Sedin-Sedin-Gionta I was hoping for that line in NJ, I should have clarified.

I just came from one of Vancouver's message boards.

Wrt Louongo, he is getting absolutely skewered by everyone posting. I understand that he didn't show up for the post game interviews, which doesn't surprise me after what happened.

He won't be back in Couver next season.

He's done there.

B )

Well if he does leave, man alive is he gonna get a pretty penny. I hope for the goodness of the NHL he does not end up in Detroit ( I'm not sure they can afford him under the cap) Hmm Maybe Philly ? what about your Boys up in Montreal ? Toronto ?

My dark horse is Colorado. Oh hell, I have no idea where he'll 'em up, the Rangers might be looking for a goalie :koolaid:

Thing is, some team is gonna have to give up an awful lot to get him.

Ok, I'm not going to lie and say I stopped watching hockey after the Devs got knocked out, simply because that would be absurd...but I didn't start watching closely until the end of this Caps/Pens game, it was addicting. I would watch games if they were on but would change the channel at commercials sometimes not even switching back. The Pens/Caps game had me really tuned in. It was sloppy, offensive minded hockey...something that I'm not accustom too, but it was really refreshing; I can't explain why. Now all I can think about is Wednesday night for game 7, (go Caps :P ) and I hope the game is as messy and has as many crazy bounces as game 6 did. I also watched the Hawks/Nucks, and that was another game with non-stop offensive action, 12 goals?....maybe this is what the NHL needs in the playoffs to gain more viewers, I mean I was hooked...

I know this really doesn't have a point, but I needed to vent, I haven't had much to say the past 2 and a half weeks....

Yup, he got lit up. Having said that I still think Luongo is a top 5 goalie in the NHL, just my opinion.

Now the Sedins will get a ton of interest, if the Canucks re-sign them that could cripple them cap wise. However, if the Sedins take a home-town discount the 'Nucks could build a good team. They've got some good players over there, Kessler-Bieksa-Wellwood etc.

....yeah and maybe we can also get Louongo to be a back up for Brodeur?

He is for sure a top 5 still. He got them there.

He's no legacy yet though....but they would be stupid to get rid of him.

I cannot see Vancouver not bidding the most for the Sedins, because they will basically lose their top line.

I would expect them to be resigned before they become UFA.