All Aboard!!!

Colin226

I enjoyed the day. Why didn't Marty take the train? Lou looked concerned he should be concerned.

Lou always said that no player will be bigger than the team and now look Marty had his day.

Question: Did Marty set this day up with Codey?

Toot Toot Toot

Yeah because Marty demanded today from the state.

Question: Does Greystone know you're on the computers this late at night?

Marty's not bigger than the team, but he accomplished more today than you ever will in your miserable existence Melanie.

Toot toot toot? More like CUCKOO!!! CUCKOO!!!

Had a great time too. Alot of fun. I think we atleast deserved to give marty a hand shake. I didn't seem like there was that many of us to do something like that. Whatever ... still had a great time.

I agree, but hey I'll take my autographed mini-stick any day!!

Colin..you are in a photo on nj.com, click through it and you're sitting right in front:

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2009/06...in_brodeur.html

Ha! :lol: Thank you for showing me that it's great except for the stupid face I'm making (I was biting my lip ).. I like how they have the picture of you taking a picture (and I commend you on somehow being at both presentations ;) that's how we do it in 225/6)..

For anyone who doesn't know me, I'm the middle guy on the bottom row

gallery_3001_117_333899.png

Edited by Colin226

Ha! :lol: Thank you for showing me that it's great except for the stupid face I'm making (I was biting my lip ).. I like how they have the picture of you taking a picture (and I commend you on somehow being at both presentations ;) that's how we do it in 225/6)..

For anyone who doesn't know me, I'm the middle guy on the bottom row

gallery_3001_117_333899.png

I think the dude in the upper right corner used to be my boss at the Halloween/Christmas store back in 20-aught-4.

LOL you and i stood out among the crowd of #30 red/black Brodeur jerseys. I had the red/green #29 Brodeur jersey. :evil:

You stood out too . I'm pretty sure you were the only only with a Brodeur rookie jersey on. Nice jersey by the way.

Yeah that was me. Guy? I know i just turned 24 on june 18th but i try to still consider myself a kid. :evil:

Ha sorry some people get offended if you call them kid.. Hey what was up with other guy who was with you? the one in all black kept like hating on everyone there even when people were being nice!

So did Marty ever get to see that jersey? Where did you find it?

I didn't sneak in. Some lady asked me if I knew where I was going and directed me and the group I was with up there.

Not my fault...don't hate!

You don't know what it was like in the basement.. They beat and tortured us.. They even put on highlights of 1994.. :giggle:

I didn't sneak in. Some lady asked me if I knew where I was going and directed me and the group I was with up there.

Not my fault...don't hate!

Relax Jamie. And you're a liar.

Here's your quote from HFBoards:

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=647570&page=5

"Cowbell, dougiebrown and I were in the assembly first and we snuck into the senate! We were only supposed to go into one or the other! It's all about who you know!"

Ha sorry some people get offended if you call them kid.. Hey what was up with other guy who was with you? the one in all black kept like hating on everyone there even when people were being nice!

So did Marty ever get to see that jersey? Where did you find it?

Eh idk what to tell you if you were offended by him. The best way to deal with him or anyone else like that is don't take them seriously. He doesnt hate on anyone he just likes to make jokes.

No he hasn't seen it yet last time i met him i didn't have it with me.

Eh idk what to tell you if you were offended by him. The best way to deal with him or anyone else like that is don't take them seriously. He doesnt hate on anyone he just likes to make jokes.

No he hasn't seen it yet last time i met him i didn't have it with me.

Nah I mean it wasn't a big deal I was just wondering if he was having a bad day or something..

Where did you get the jersey?

Nah I mean it wasn't a big deal I was just wondering if he was having a bad day or something..

Where did you get the jersey?

perchhockey.com I got mine a little over a year ago on ebay from perch for a little cheaper than he has listed on the site.