REPORT:Kessel Done Negotiating

Par9

Per TSN. Devils Link

If Kessel doesn't sign when does he come available to other teams since he is a RFA?

The ongoing Phil Kessel drama may have taken another interesting turn Thursday as the 21-year old sniper no longer intends to negotiate with the Boston Bruins.

The Boston Globe is reporting that Kessel's Toronto-based agent Wade Arnott has told the Bruins that his clients priority is to sign a free-agent offer sheet with one of the NHL's other 29 teams.

Edited by Par99

stop posting. this was posted yesterday. please just stop.

I asked a question, I need a answer. I didn't even see that on the whole first page. If you don't like the posts, don't read it, that simple. To make a comment like that is way more idiotic. :horse: Your beating a dead horse by replying " Stop,stop,stop," that is very stupid. I know I was labeled as a consistent poster but, well I do have a lot of time on my hands. If you do not like it, don't reply. :cheers: Lets all have a nice drink and just wait for the season to start. :evil: We all like one team no need to fight. :burn::gd:

This is unnecessary. Par, take a little break from posting.

I will try, season is so close...anyone agree

I asked a question, I need a answer. I didn't even see that on the whole first page.

This is a very busy board, even during the offseason. It's so busy that we just had to get our own server this summer. Because of the high volume of posting, "recent" topics may quickly move off the first page.

Your enthusiasm for contributing to the community is noted, but why don't you chill for a bit and see how things are done here?

I'm gonna take a big break in posting. I'm gonna sit back and watch and learn. I totally respect authority on this board. When I start posting again I will be more intelligent. Good Bye! for now... :gd:

I have no words for this.

This is a very busy board, even during the offseason. It's so busy that we just had to get our own server this summer. Because of the high volume of posting, "recent" topics may quickly move off the first page.

Your enthusiasm for contributing to the community is noted, but why don't you chill for a bit and see how things are done here?

Rowdy, I commend you for making a mature post...

Par99, I too enjoy your enthusiasm and commend you for our efforts to make these boards an even better place.. You can bring a lot to the community, so when you have observed how we operate here I encourage you to come back.. No hard feelings :D