Mystery Pucks

Colin226

So last night was mystery puck night.. Figured we could make a quick thread for people to post what they got/traded for..

FYI: The puck bunny club handed out the boxes.. Notes: Zajac's wife is hot! Parise's gf is hotter! Marty's gf is too young!

Zajac's wife handed my gf and I our boxes..

Box 1) Zach Parise puck but traded for Scott Stevens puck

Box 2) Rod Pelley puck (turned down trade offer for Danis puck)

I just spent a few hundred on some Parise autographs from Steiner Sports so I felt the Stevens puck would be a better way to diversify my collection rather than look like Zach's #1 man-crush fan

I got Rod Pelley. Wish the Yann Danis guy asked to trade with me, woulda done it in half a heartbeat.

There was a guy when I was there who came back to say he always gets Andy Greene, that he's gotten Andy Greene three times now and he hates getting Greene all the time. Of course, he's saying this directly to Andy Greene's girlfriend without realizing it. :lol:

I got Rod Pelley. Wish the Yann Danis guy asked to trade with me, woulda done it in half a heartbeat.

There was a guy when I was there who came back to say he always gets Andy Greene, that he's gotten Andy Greene three times now and he hates getting Greene all the time. Of course, he's saying this directly to Andy Greene's girlfriend without realizing it. :lol:

I feel like Pelley has more of an undeterminable future.. My guess is that puck will either be worth a lot some day or I'll be playing pond hockey with it

I feel like Pelley has more of an undeterminable future.. My guess is that puck will either be worth a lot some day or I'll be playing pond hockey with it

If a Rod Pelley puck is worth a lot of money someday, well then I just won't know what to say. It will sincerely be one of the biggest shocks of my life barring something like him scoring a random playoff winning goal