Keys To Winning Game 7

BroDOOR30

There were three players that stood out on the Devils that did not play well at all.

Martin Brodeur needs to be top notch tomorrow night. In these past two games, you could say he was just average. Average won't cut it, he needs to make the saves, and keep is team in it no matter the situation. Softies are not allowed.

Scott Stevens in my opinion had a MISERABLE game 6. Other than the hit on Diarheia he looked like a rook. He had a very sloppy game.

Jamie can't take dumbass penalties, he has to keep his head in the game no matter the situation.

It comes down to this.... who wants it, gets it.

WE WANT THE CUP!!!

Collectively the Devils must be mentally sharp. No more defensive gaffes, because that's the only way the ducklings can win.

Mart must play his best game of the series, but if the team in front of him plays to their abilities, he won't have to steal it.

Offensively, Friesen cannot be a no show again, along with Langenbrunner. Jamie has had only two good games the past two rounds. We need him to be a leader. Of course, if Patty is ready to go he'll be the best forward on the ice.

The game breaker I expect is Nieds. I think he's poised for a monster game.

It is only fitting that the Devils win on home ice. They have been great there all play-offs.

In 2000, they were super on the road and it was fitting that they won the cup on the road that year.

It is a home ice thing.......they will win tonight.

Go Devils