Visiting Players Autographs (Clemmer tomorrow nite)

bpcdev

Looking to get Clemmers autograph tomorrow nite (to complete my wall of Devs goalies :P) , and was wondering where they enter/exit? Someone told me its near the VIP parking lot entrance? Or is it somewhere else which is totally enclosed? Searched the forums, and couldn't find any threads regarding getting opposing players autographs.

Thx.

Looking to get Clemmers autograph tomorrow nite (to complete my wall of Devs goalies :P) , and was wondering where they enter/exit? Someone told me its near the VIP parking lot entrance? Or is it somewhere else which is totally enclosed? Searched the forums, and couldn't find any threads regarding getting opposing players autographs.

Thx.

I could be wrong, but I think I remember visiting team buses entering in the lot on Edison, across the street from what's now the Brick City Bar & Grill.

Thx.

That spot on Edison is the place to be but keep in mind that Clem came out late and only signed one autograph before running out last time. I am pretty sure that he went over to the Devils lockeroom to say hi to some old friends so don't be surprised if he doesn't stop, despite the fact that he was an awesome signer while in NJ. I will be there as well so I hope we get lucky.

Exactly what everyone said above. They come out about 100 ft up from Brick City Bar & Grill by a raised patio with what is like a permanent crowd control fence installed. We went to the Devils vs. Ducks game and my little bro is a huge Ducks fan and had his Getzlaf jersey that he wanted signed by him and a few other Ducks. Unfortunately, there were about 200 Devils fans crammed against the railing waiting for Scotty Nieds to come out, and it was tough for him to get to the players. At least he got it signed by Getzlaf, Perry and NJ's own Bobby Ryan & George Parros, among a couple other guys. I don't see there being too much of a demand for Florida players, so you may be in luck.