Stanley Cup Journal

Nieuwy25

Not me. I prefer the more colorful sweaters, and it gets around the problem of traveling with 2 sets of sweaters. That's probably more of a problem for the Western teams since they have much longer road trips.

I am going to hate that. Another dumb move. White is for home and dark is for the road.

Isn't this how it was before expansion? That's what I read...but I wasn't alive back then!

Basically they'll be going back to the way things were. They didn't call them the Broadway Blueshirts because they wore white at home. :D

It will be odd next year seeing the Devils in red when they raise the banner at home ;) But I'll get used to it soon enough; they do it that way in the NFL (colorful jerseys at home, white on the road), but it's almost second nature there. It will take me a few games though to get used to it here. :lol:

OMG the clip with Scott Stevens and the guy on the late show was GREAT!

BY the Way..CONGRATULATIONS to the Stanley Cup Champ New Jersey Devils!!!!

It was a tough year, but ya'll won it all!

I'm very happy that ya'll beat the ducks...and good luck next season..have a great summer!

Best wishes from Dallas ya'll..

zenchic