Devils likely to replace the loss of oduya within 48hrs

NJDevils1214

Article here, take it for what its worth.

EDIT: sorry trying to fix link but anything with Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) behind it so it wont work.Its right on hockeybuzz's home page HERE

Titled "48 Hours....Crazy Rumor Day? On Iginla, Price, and Much More...."

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/

Edited by DevilMinder

Well if Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) says it is must be true. He's proven himself a genius with this. With his well-laid sources I bet it's something along these lines:

To New Jersey:

A 7th round pick in the NFL Draft

All-inclusive team vacation to Universal Studios

Jeb Bush

To Florida:

A signed Kovalchuk Thrashers Jersey

An autographed photo of Cory Booker

Future Considerations

We don't need a replacement for Oduya. We need a replacement for Scott Stevens or Ken Daneyko. We need a guy who is not afraid to mix it up in the corners and make the play. Who is willing to get hit while looking for the pass to the open man and can make the pass even while getting hit.

+1

Well if Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) says it is must be true. He's proven himself a genius with this. With his well-laid sources I bet it's something along these lines:

To New Jersey:

A 7th round pick in the NFL Draft

All-inclusive team vacation to Universal Studios

Jeb Bush

To Florida:

A signed Kovalchuk Thrashers Jersey

An autographed photo of Cory Booker

Future Considerations

thats an excellent deal

No way...if this deal is going to be done with Florida we need to get at least a gallon of OJ, and 100 acres of prime swamp land in the Everglades.

I've been saying it all season guys: If that kind of a deal is going to get done we need to make sure we get some real estate from Florida.. I'm talking condominiums and timeshares baby.. It's only a matter of time before the market values increase and I think by getting into that field now we set ourselves up for some serious gains in the future.. Get it done Lou!

I've been saying it all season guys: If that kind of a deal is going to get done we need to make sure we get some real estate from Florida.. I'm talking condominiums and timeshares baby.. It's only a matter of time before the market values increase and I think by getting into that field now we set ourselves up for some serious gains in the future.. Get it done Lou!

Real estate is the best idea. We just might be able to eek out some reduced beachfront property. Basket of Jersey Tomatoes to sweeten the deal? In-season of course. Let's see what Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) can dig up from his exclusive sources deep inside the broker's association.

Real estate is the best idea. We just might be able to eek out some reduced beachfront property. Basket of Jersey Tomatoes to sweeten the deal? In-season of course. Let's see what Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) can dig up from his exclusive sources deep inside the broker's association.

How could I have forgotten the tomatoes!? :doh1: