We need to stop complaning.

Par9

Looking through the threads in Hell a good portion are "this player sucks" and "the real problem" and "fire JL". First off if the player sucks, he sucks. Next firing JL is not the fix, he

isn't the one playing the game. Lastly there is no problem that hasn't already been addressed. I for one is tired of hearing off people bashing about all these things.

We have two 40+ goal scorers and 2 Olympian captians as well as a couple of assistants. We can't go long without breaking through this and must I remind all of you we have never been

healthy. This team is a Cup Contender and will go far. But all you posters who make useless threads complaing is making the message board negative. We all need to sit back and lets the

players handle this their way and regroup. So my bottom line is "STOP COMPLAING", this slump will break and making all these threads is just plain stupid.

Par

Edited by Par99

I think the Don't Panic thread is of the same thought process. It's a long season and teams go into slumps. The Olympics will provide a nice break for our players and we will start to get guys back during the back half of the year. I just hope our guys get some rest so we can be ready come playoff time.

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT US COMPLAINING YOU'RE JUST ADDING TO TO THE COMPLAINING SO I'LL COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU YELLING AT ME TO STOP COMPLAINING

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT HIM COMPLAINING YOU'RE JUST ADDING TO TO THE COMPLAINING SO I'LL COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU YELLING AT HIM TO STOP COMPLAINING