Huge Savings for Authentic Jerseys

PattyElias26

Blank Authentic EDGE jerseys from NHL Shop for $187.28 with shipping included

25% off authentic jerseys (until 11:59pm March 16th)

+20% off order (until March 31) looks like they just removed this one, what bs

---------------------

Pretty good deal

-Is this the same jersey I'd get if I ordered from Exclusive Pro? I'm thinking about ordering it from here and sending it to exclusive pro, thoughts?

Edited by rmt5034

I think it seems like you've had alot of threads for one simple jersey purchase. Poop or get off the pot as they say.

yeah, i had a ratty old brodeur white jersey for a long time before i found a good deal on a CCM elias from fansedge.com, finally got a throwback parise (wanted blank, but my want for any throwback before 3/17 was greater)

once clarkson re-signs, that'll be my first edge...probably replica

You can get them for free like I do.

Hide in the last row of the Green parking lot across from the Postal service garage, wait till someone goes to their car and kill them and take their jersey

You do drink too much, sir. :giggle:

You can get them for free like I do.

Hide in the last row of the Green parking lot across from the Postal service garage, wait till someone goes to their car and kill them and take their jersey

I'm sure you not the only one who has done this in Newark.

I ordered one for 187 bucks. It will prob take almost two weeks to receive but I'm shipping it directly to exclusive pro and they will do the customization. They are the only place I could find size 50 left. Apparently reebok stops making them after the all star break and starts making NFL ones.

yeah good savings and all but will they take weeks to deliver? i know the customized ones used to take like 4-6 weeks, if you ordered too late, it'd arrive after the end of the season.

Well I'm about to make your deal even more irresistible. I figured out how to get that additional 20% off. It made the total of the jersey 187, but i got mine blank

My only beef with you is that I really can't afford a 5th jersey (all purchased in the last year) but this deal is so good it's killing me to pass up

Well I'm about to make your deal even more irresistible. I figured out how to get that additional 20% off. It made the total of the jersey 187, but i got mine blank

How? LOL I would get one!!

I thought I found a good deal for a replica jersey for $76 yesterday at Modells (2 blocks from the rock) LOL