For All Posters

Jas0nMacIsaac

I was wondering if any of you post at HockeyFuture, as you may know the site is growing by the day, all but the devils fans. I was suggesting that some of you, or all of you join the devils fan base there, we need some good quality posters.

This doesn't mean for you to quit posting here, I post everywhere I can. So whoever the respected posters are, come down to HF. Have alot of debates with other teasm fans.

By the way, I love your site, great place to find readings in local newspapers.

Well they expanded to the trade rumor board right when I got there.. unfortunately that board is hurt by the fact that most people at HF think prospects are worth their weight in gold, and often judge prospects by their best-case-scenario upside.. I remember having debates with some Wings fans who thought Jiri Fischer was going to be like a better Chris Pronger.

I'm not slamming HF, they run a great site.. but when I was there, there was over-representation of fans of clubs like Montreal, and under-rep from smaller market teams.

I've made this board my trade rumors board, heh.

Thanks, but this board suits me just fine :)

I've already tried the "post wherever I can" route of posting at ESPN, NJDevs, and FanHome, but it just didn't work for me...first, because FanHome sucks, second, because ESPN has become somewhat useless(I do still post there from time to time, though, I do like some of the people), and third, because I have so much dedication to this site now.

So, no thanks.