Jaime Langenbrunner

trailblazer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he def quit.

his childish behavior started with him sitting in carolina.

something happened in that room and it will eventually come out, it always does.

this team flat out quit and soon enough the finger pointing will start.

I personally think the players were sick and tired at the constant juggling of the lines

Any one of you whiny crybabies stop to think maybe Jamie saw this team going into a nose dive because the coach was slowly killing it with his dinosaur strategy, constant line shifting,and lack of inspiration?

Maybe Jamie saw what this team really needs?

Any one of you whiny crybabies stop to think maybe Jamie saw this team going into a nose dive because the coach was slowly killing it with his dinosaur strategy, constant line shifting,and lack of inspiration?

so, in response, he quits? that's great. if that's the case, get rid of both of them

So for anyone who listened to the some of the post game interviews, I thought Elias seemed, and sounded, pretty unhappy about losing and the teams play, on the other hand, Langenbrunner sounded like he was annoyed he even had to answer questions and he was just going through the motions so he could get out of there.

I have no idea if that's the case, just how their tones sounded to me.

So for anyone who listened to the some of the post game interviews, I thought Elias seemed, and sounded, pretty unhappy about losing and the teams play, on the other hand, Langenbrunner sounded like he was annoyed he even had to answer questions and he was just going through the motions so he could get out of there.

I have no idea if that's the case, just how their tones sounded to me.

Jamie should be annoyed he didnt not once lead by example

What this team really needed was a whiny captain who decided not to show up for the playoffs because the dinosaur coach made him take the airplane to Carolina when he would rather have been sitting at home and reading the funnies? Cause that's what we got from him.