2010-11 Season opening video montage

3Rings4NJ

It flat out sucked.. I mean I realize the Devils are trying to connect with fans on a more personal level but how does this accomplish that?

Some people wanted Hells Bells gone.. Well, now we have a crappy video with no good music.. I think they did keep the ringing from Hells Bells but that's it

Last season's video was the best I've seen

Some people wanted Hells Bells gone.. Well, now we have a crappy video with no good music.. I think they did keep the ringing from Hells Bells but that's it

I didn't want Hell's Bells gone just the techno version. They did use the bells. However, I can see people wanting it gone since it is used for the opening kick-off at Giants games. I did like the huge American flag, but it would have been cooler it it went around the stands as the flag does for games in Canada.

Pretty bad. Not much energy, really (and the symphonic music in the first half doesn't pump me up either... there are so many great movie/trailer tracks, but this one would be more fitting in a disaster movie trailer than an NHL season intro...).

Last year's playoffs vid was just amazing - still gives me chills when I'm watching it. :)

21 seconds of just the puck dropping. It was garbage. I do agree with Devilnurn, the way they have it all grey and black with the jerseys red, thats cool. But they do that in most of their videos. They should take the clips of the fans and put it with the other videos.

The video for the playoffs last season was so far my favorite they have come out with.