NJ vs Dallas Thread

Jas0nMacIsaac

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One word to describe this game.... ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :argh:

What a depressing game. I waited for soooo long for this game. I will always remember the hit Jamie had on Modano though. I was laughing my arse off after that. Do I have to mention that I am not a Mo fan at all? But are you serious that is how he got injuried!?!? It was so frustrated to not know what was up with Jamie till about an hour after the game when i heard he had a "bruised" knee.

The one game I wanted Dallas to lose they win and have one of their best games! Marty Turco had his best game of the year as well. The devils had it set to win this game; Matvichuck was out for Dallas and hell, even Turgeon was in (though he did get hurt later in the 3rd i think and everyone was trying not to cheer outloud). I can't really blame the Devils for this loss because the Stars played at their best and had something to prove. Not only was the loss depressing but then Boucher got that puck in his face. The arena was so silent after that. The way he just fell after getting hit and how he was kicking his legs on the ice was just painful to watch. Oh and Stevens was frustrated throughout the game because of Morrow. Morrow was playing really strong and beating him to pucks and such.

I went to the pre skate and watched the Devils skate. lol, that was the closest I have ever been to the team! But the first thing I noticed was wow, Gionta is really as short as everyone says. I am not even 5 foot and I thought he was short lol. Oh and Friesen is so full of energy! He was pushing on and messing with Gionta and as he was leaving the ice he was high fiving the police man and fans. He just came off as a fun guy. My dad took some pics that I will post in a few minutes.

But are you serious that is how he got injuried!?!? It was so frustrated to not know what was up with Jamie till about an hour after the game when i heard he had a "bruised" knee.

:noclue: That was speculation last I heard. Then again I didn't read any post game reports.

I thought this was interesting. Some one posted it on a Stars board...

The game tonight had some very weird numbers involved.

"13"

The Devils had a 13 game unbeaten streak heading into the tilt tonight. #13 for Dallas (Guerin) ended it. He also is a former Devil.

Oh and one guy was complaining about the hit Jamie had on Modano. Hey, it looked ok to me. But then again everytime Modano gets touched his body collapses like a wuss and the crowd screams. Modano got one pentaly called but the other attempts were unsuccessful. :rolleyes:

Man, I was falling asleep during this game. :/

Where do I sign the petition to bring back the Paris avatar?

:blink:

Were you the only one that liked it?

I guess, I laughed my a$$ off when I first saw that avatar. So my one vote doesn't mean jack then? Damn democracy!!! :lol:

:lol:

She was only temporary anyways. Just like Britney. I had some "Get rid of it" requests at first, but no legit reasons, so that's not why I changed it. I changed it because...

Winona can't be held down! :D

oh yeah let's blame the guy who was at all the playoff games last year and in his

last 4 (or 5) road games saw Brodeur SHUTOUTS

then again at least one of your friends didn't get clocked in the head by a puck

that bounced off the door as one of the Devils left the ice :P

at least on one humorous note from it all (she is ok afterall)... we got to visit the

hospital Petr Sykora saw the Stanley Cup in for the first time :D .. no confirmation

on if she was in the same room.. or if she's rooming with Phil Boucher :D

oh yeah let's blame the guy who was at all the playoff games last year and in his

What does that hafta do with you being there tonite? :noclue:

Hope your friend is OK.

Where exactly did Boucher get hit? Went by too fast for me. They should play that stuff in slo-mo. I wasn't sure if it was the face, the forehead, or head. Hopefully on the head and not the bare forehead or face.

oh yeah let's blame the guy who was  at all the playoff games last year and in his

What does that hafta do with you being there tonite? :noclue:

Hope your friend is OK.

Where exactly did Boucher get hit? Went by too fast for me. They should play that stuff in slo-mo. I wasn't sure if it was the face, the forehead, or head. Hopefully on the head and not the bare forehead or face.

well I was on a streak of Brodeur shutouts that lasted 5 and half games

not to mention I hadn't seen a road loss for the Devils since like 1998

(or whenever that ill-fated game with Jen in Pittsburgh was.. I can't

check my homepage to see when it was dammit :P )...so we should rolled

tonight.. but they had their heads up their ass

and yeah I;m cranky cause I gotta see the game again now...and Amy blew

a chance to get the WHOLE TEAM to sign her jersey to get something from

Guerin... *grumbles*

Yeah Amy got hit in the head... no damage :D

Boucher looked like he took it right in the nose from my seats (good angle

on it from my end)... the first words out of our mouth "looks like Amy may

have a roomate tonight !!"

hey dd15 you know I'm in like 5 of your pics right ?? :D

Boucher looked like he took it right in the nose from my seats (good angle

on it from my end)... the first words out of our mouth "looks like Amy may

have a roomate tonight !!"

hey dd15 you know I'm in like 5 of your pics right ?? :D

YOU ARE?!?! :o

It seems that Boucher got high on the cheek cause he has a cut on his cheek and above his eye. Good thing it didn't hit the other eye cause it's the one that needed surgery a few seasons ago. But I don't know what else is wrong cause they had not done x-rays yet. But that's what Tippit said in the press conference and that his eye was swollen pretty bad already.