A Few Mindless Points About The Stars~avs Tilt

littleton_devil

If the rest of the season goes like this game ... the Avalanche will play with a one to two man advantage 95% of the time!

What was it ... 8-2 or 3 advantage Avs in penalties?

Without a doubt, Colorado has the whiniest fans, save maybe for the Minnesota Twins crowd.

Roy is still an a$$hole -- no need to expound on that!

Turko looked solid in the pipes for the Stars

Arnott missed most of the game (which is not news to most New Jersey fans), only this time it was due to a high ankle sprain.

billiam guerin was nonexistant during the game. not unexpected. he'll get his 30 goals and the stars will do well, (i predicted them winning the conference) but he won't be a major factor in that.

the stars are looking like a complete team. does anyone know colorado's third/fourth lines? they looked pretty weak to me.

Turco was REALLY solid, i swear, i havent seen this many good rookie goalies in the NHL, but then again i cant see all the frickin games...

i was not surprised that the game was so fast-paced, they both played well but colorado played better, and the only reason colorado didnt score a bizillion freakn goals was because of Torco, he was so solid...

crap, what the hells wrong with me!! im liking goalies from other teams! help!!

:)

Actually, he made the team at the start of the season last year, so we saw his speed and skill, but he was sent down after a few weeks. Apparently, the extra year in Utah really helped him get used to the North American game, and his English skills, so he's much more comfortable. He looked great all through preseason - had 3 goals & he's still hot. Hope he stays that way. He's fun to watch. :D

Kapnen will be great one day. I saw how he skated and he was amazing. He doesn't look like a rookie at all, he looks so confortable, escpecially beating Rob Blake 1 on 1, no small feet.

Dallas, overall, look pretty solid. Their powe play was great, the passing was good, and they were shooting from the point instead of dumping it. I feel Dallas will have a Top 5 Power Play this year.

Turco looked awsome, he robbed some AVs last night.

Guerin looked almost invisible, but I think he'll improve his game soon enough.

Colorado looked terrible in the 1st period. I think Dallas out-shot them 11-0 at one point. But they seemed to get more confortable and then put up a pretty good fight. It was a really fast game, and I'm surprised it was only 1-1, considering how much offensive talent both teams have.