Devils- Washington Game thread.....

Devildude

This game isn't good to start the new year.. we shouldve won this game! we BLEW a 3rd period LEAD again. and we havent scored many goals!!! and another i might add is that Brodeur hasnt won a game for almost 2 weeks.

Im very disappointed at the moment and aren't we all are! :argh:

But trust me.. Burns will be prepare our team in our next game against Nashville and we wil win that game!

Edited by brodeurfanatic

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Elias made some passes tonight that would indicate he either thinks that he has Kurri and Gretzky on his line or the game is being played 3-on-3.

2. Madden really needs to figure out how to get the puck beyond the defenseman guarding him and on net. I swear to Stevens, MadDog and Pando must have both had their hands on the ancient skull from Vice Versa before the season and switched offensive games.

<JESTER>

Glad the Devs eked out a point, but devilsrule is right, this should have been a win. The Caps practically handed this game to NJ with all the penalties.

NJD Jester, it's my hope that Elias can once again find chemistry with players who are as creative as he is, because he is on another level than most of the Devils.

I liked that period, well, sorta. Gotta like 2 goals. Just so sloppy. Loved the Stevens hit, though! :evil:

and THIS i missed... damn Twilight Zone Marathon <_<

Damm Michigan game... I made everyone watch that to start with hence my losing control of the remote for the Devils... I knew MI would bite it - why'd I even bother with the Rose Bowl? :rant:

I hate Battaglia!