Going to Albany this weekend

sheeps

How bad is it I never even thought of meeting between periods! :argh: I haven't been to the team store in ages, come to think of it...

The only reason why Scott comes up here anymore is to have the fried dough :P

well it's not for the 12 year old ice hoes for damn sure :D

and I think I seen enough of the team last week !!

Fried dough is heaven on earth.

mmmmmmmmm

amen to that bruddah.. be sure to have enough money to find the stand that has

that... fried... goodness... ok.. Scott's watching TOO MUCH Soith Park tonight

Casa Bonnitttaaaaa... Casa bonnnnitttttaaaaa

(ok that's MUCH funnier when you know how GOOD my Cartman impression is :P )

I believe we are only going to Friday's game because of monetary reasons, so I can't meet up with you PK.

Turns out we're going to bus it there and cab it back, so that's not bad money-wise...

Looks like you'll miss me too. I have classes on Friday nights (but I graduate in March! woo!) so I won't be at the game. Oh well, maybe next time... B)

Edited by RowdyFan42

Crash... it's not the group meetings you ignore people.. it's every game - you tearass around the arena ignoring everyone! :P

(WHY am I encouraging him?)

Can't help it that I HATE our building when there is over 16,000 in it.... must...

have.... caffeine fix :D

I do tend to walk slower on the way BACK from the Mrs Fields !! Really !!! I'm

just a hyper lil man what can I say ???

and I can't say hi back to what I don't see right ?? (unless it's named Julie then

the wave hello has one finger in it :P )

*developing a complex* :unsure:

(besides even I need SOME encouraging now and then !)

I'm sure I'll be able to meet some of y'all Albany folk. I'm in Montreal and my girlfriend is in Albany, so the trip isn't too bad. This will be the third weekend in the row of me going. B)

I think I'm seeing Miracle on Saturday... but am tempted to say, "That can wait" and just blow my money on the second game... DECISIONS ARE SO HARD

:o Oh I betcha Miracle is playing in Lake Placid! You KNOW we'll go see it there! I'm excited to go up there -- I'm not sure why i like it really... I think it's because there's always excited kids around, you know be it skaters or hockey players or skiers - it's so full of promise and well with that you get the dashed hopes and stuff too but I nonetheless love the feel of it. :evil:

Good stuff tonight, although Albany got blew out 6-0. Skrlac sure brings a lot of excitement, as soon as he hits the ice people go nuts.

I was really hoping Ahonen and Emery would fight, but no dice. Both got involved in shenanigans, but not with each other.

At one point, Albany only had six subs - whoa!

I had a feeling this game would turn rough by the end. This is the 4th time in 4 weeks we've played them, and the last game, things were getting nasty.

At least the players were frustrated by the way they played, Maybe it'll spark them into winning a few games here and there.

I don't think I've ever seen that many players in the penalty boxes at once!

Skrlac is one of the most popular Rats ever. As everyone in NJ now knows, he's not the greatest player in the world, but he throws his heart into every game, and Albany fans have really picked up on that.