Looking for Scans of Jason Arnott SI Cup Cover/GWG Photo

ThreeCups

Is there anyone on here who can send me a high resolution scan of a good condition Jason Arnott SI Cup Cover from 2000 (WITH NO ADDRESS LABEL ON FRONT)? If someone can help me out I will send them a signed photo or some other Devils item. Please PM me if you can help.

THANKS!

Edited by ThreeCups

Is there anyone on here who can send me a high resolution scan of a good condition Jason Arnott SI Cup Cover from 2000 (WITH NO ADDRESS LABEL ON FRONT) or of the game winning goal shot? If someone can help me out I will send them a signed photo or some other Devils item. Please PM me if you can help.

THANKS!

I coulda swore that the game-winner was the SI cover shot too, but everything I see online looks like this.

0619_large.jpg

I might have the mag itself buried somewhere in my closet at home. Maybe I can dig it out after work.

The SI cover shot is Arnott upending Nieuy as was posted above. I just sold a copy to a board member, too lol. To my knowledge, SI never had the winning goal shot as the cover and i was a suscriber at the time.

Beckett Hockey shows a frontal celebration as Arnott rounded the boards and was met by Stevens and others. That's a nice pic if someone wants that signed.

Yup, the cover is Arnie buying Nieuwendyk. The game winning goal shot was a Photofile pic. If anyone can help, PLEASE!

If you're looking for this photo to get signed at the Arnott signing, they will have it available there in 8x10 and 16x20. I already looked into it haha.