GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS@ NY RANGERS 2/3

ThreeCups

no, i didn't say that. what i said is that you guys are underrating the role of chance. max is correct that by december the team had folded up shop, but there were lots of games in october and november that could have been won or at least closer with decent shooting luck.

This one and this one come immediately to mind.

We can all assume what we want, This turn around is a lot of changes little ones big ones, But what stands out the most is the way the coach and the players have overcome their weakness their style of play is so different under JL. The trap yes but I see a lot more then just the 95 trap all over again. The team (on most nights) are playing close to a 60 min game at 100% players are back checking instead of standing around waiting for something to happen, The D is pinching in and getting back staying acountable for their assigments, also as Mad dog said the transition part of the game is there ansd so much more.

It just seems like two totaly different teams. I really think this all started with Lemaire! and they can say what they want Jamie leaving was all JL.

But what stands out the most is the way the coach and the players have overcome their weakness their style of play is so different under JL. The trap yes but I see a lot more then just the 95 trap all over again. The team (on most nights) are playing close to a 60 min game at 100% players are back checking instead of standing around waiting for something to happen, The D is pinching in and getting back staying acountable for their assigments, also as Mad dog said the transition part of the game is there ansd so much more.

No doubt the back checking is key, and JL obviously stressed to Green and talinder to carry the puck out. those two seem to have done a 180 degree turn in their confidence around (and particularly) behind the goal.