7: Carolina - 71pts - 16 gr

8: Rangers - 70pts - 15 gr

_

9: Buffalo - 68pts - 19 gr

10: Toronto - 67pts - 17 gr

11: Atlanta - 63pts - 17 gr

12: DEVILS - 62pts - 18 gr

13: Florida - 59pts - 18 gr

(let's also have Ducks>Dallas and Blue Jackets>Flames to keep my Wild in the race ;) )

Hopefully, the Hawks will beat the Canes and Sens beat the Rags. More importantly, the Devils need to win.

We need 15 wins to get to 90 points. That's what we should be focusing on.

But wanna talk about crazy. Let's say the Devils go 15-4-0 to close out the season. That would mean they went a whopping 33-6-2 in the final 41 games. Has there ever been a run like that? The 130 point Habs would obviously be my first guess, but damn that's crazy.

On a positive note, we don't have to ask ourselves if we should be rooting for the Rangers for the time being. And all feels right in the universe ...

:boogie:

Devils>Penguins, Senators>Rangers, Blackhawks>Hurricanes

If all goes according to plans, the standings would look like this:

6: Montreal - 77pts - 17 gr

7: Carolina - 71pts - 16 gr

8: Rangers - 70pts - 15 gr

_

9: Buffalo - 68pts - 19 gr

10: Toronto - 67pts - 17 gr

11: Atlanta - 63pts - 17 gr

12: DEVILS - 62pts - 18 gr

13: Florida - 59pts - 18 gr

(let's also have Ducks>Dallas and Blue Jackets>Flames to keep my Wild in the race ;) )

We need BUF to lose their game in hand. But it's reassuring knowing we have games in hand on all of the teams we're chasing.

Best to not even look at this thread -- it's makes me tired just thinking about it.

Marty made a comment like that -- they step forward then step back when they don't play.

It's like watching the scale -- it's more fun when you looks AFTER the fact and say disingenuously "Oh my! I knew I FELT thinner!"

Thanks for nothing Ottawa.

Its OK Minnesota helped us last night, and hopefully the Flyers can help tomorrow since they certainly didnt last night.

Flyers beat Buffalo tomorrow and rags on Sunday and Chicago keeps rolling and beats toronto tomorrow.... we will be feelin pretty good come Sunday night! Of course after we beat the Isles...

There's too many teams to worry about. My head is gonna explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devils need to keep on winning the rest will take care of itself, I just started this thread with hopes that some of the teams would help us along the way and they have... Not every night but we have gotten some help...

Devils need to keep on winning the rest will take care of itself, I just started this thread with hopes that some of the teams would help us along the way and they have... Not every night but we have gotten some help...

One of the problems I've noticed the past couple of weeks is that the 7th through 12th place teams seemed to all have played each other. So a stale mate occurred in the process.

Most important games for Saturday:

Flyers - Sabres: Lets go Flyers (but these guys are playing like douches against teams that matter most, they haven't helped us out in the past two weeks by losing to the Canes and Leafs. I am seriously doubting them)

Hawks-Leafs: Lets go Hawks (they helped us today, should help us tomorrow, but they are on the road and Leafs are playing at home, should be interesting to see how the Hawks respond after the Canes tonight, they did beat Phoenix at home then Wild on the road in back to back games last week with the current 7 game win streak)

Small Impact Games:

Lightning-Canadiens (umm, Canadiens can fall back a little and make this somewhat more interesting if they tank, but not a major impact game at the moment)

Panthers-Thrashers (Panthers can help us get the next seed a little faster, hopefully the Devils pass Thrashers soon enough either way)

Edited by Anhkheg

If I'm gonna use 90 points as my threshold, the other 5 teams would need to get 89 points for us to make it straight up without tie-breakers. In other words, if any two of these teams play ABOVE the rate I post below, 90 points WON'T be enough.

IN POINTS PERCENTAGE

Rangers: .567

Hurricanes: .563

Sabres: .553

Maple Leafs: .647

Thrashers: .765

We need to play at a .778 points percentage to get to 90 points.

Edited by Korean Kid 23