This may seem immature butt....

HKM32

Forgive me for this being a little delayed, but did anyone watch the post game interview with Gionta? Towards the end of it, a completely naked player, im guessing, cruised by in the background :P ! Was I the only one to see this or is everyone else just more mature?

:o I saw that too! I asked my husband who was watching at the same time and he didn't see it!

You couldn't see the face of the player but I was shocked that someone would walk around the halls like that totally nude! The interview was conducted in the tunnel that leads from the ice to the locker rooms. No curtains!

I guess if you have a body like that you aren't too self-conscience!

Has anybody figured out who it could have been? Looked like a blonde to me.

I saw it too! For once NHL Center Ice ran a little longer with the feed. I saw the guy walk into the frame and I tought I saw ass and then he was behind G and then came back into the frame confirmed I definitely saw ass!!! I was surprised Doc and Chico didn't say anything. Funny stuff.

Justin Timberlake told the press that it was an "unintentional wardrobe malfunction" if you can believe that. As if 100 million people watching the Superbowl didn't hear the last line which was "I'll get you naked by the end of this song".

Well, to be fair, i do believe that that line is in the lyrics of that song. So he have sung that line a couple of thousand times before

:noclue: personaly, i don't get why it is such a big of a deal. It was only a nipple

i don't get you americans sometimes (don't take this the wrong way :pray: )

America is a balance. Incredibly liberal in some ways, incredibly conservative in others...

I find it humurous that such a big deal was amde about JJ, but the fact that CBS & the NFL allow commercials that talk about erectile disfunctions are OK....oh thats right.. They paid $2.3 mil to say it so everything is clear....

As a paretn both moments made me equally annoyed.... although honestly the commercilas actually bothered me more...

OK, NOW TO GET BACK TO THE ORIGINAL STORY LINE HERE......... :blink:

I emailed Matt and the Maven asking for the "scoop" and got a reply today---

Dear Laura,

I had to go "behind" the scenes to get the answer to your question. Scott

Clemmensen was on display a little more than we wanted. It was accidental

"butt" I think some of the female viewers might have enjoyed it.

Matt Loughlin

Clemmy??? It looked like a blonde to me!?! :noclue:

Anyway, Matt set the record straight!!!