Ottawa Ducks Trade

Jas0nMacIsaac

Yeesh.

I hear Todd Simpson's been playing awful.

Murray with a steal here even if Schastlivy turns out to be nothing. They must really think he's worthless to deal him for a 6th D who is UFA at end of season.

Muckler is trying to import toughness, but where are Chris Neil and Shane Hnidy? Do they really need another tough guy, or do they need tough guys willing to stand up and fight?

Edited by Triumph

Yeesh.

I hear Todd Simpson's been playing awful.

Murray with a steal here even if Schastlivy turns out to be nothing. They must really think he's worthless to deal him for a 6th D who is UFA at end of season.

Muckler is trying to import toughness, but where are Chris Neil and Shane Hnidy? Do they really need another tough guy, or do they need tough guys willing to stand up and fight?

Simpson is tough and he has been playing bad in Anaheim, I say he turns his game around being on a playoff team. Ottawa needs guys to step up and fight for Spezza's and Hossa's on the team. Ottawa needs a fighter.

Simpson has been playing poorly lately. He isn't racking up that many penalty minutes if I remember correctly either.

Though for a brief stint, Ducks fans were calling him a goal-scoring machine! He was one of the few offensive bright spots during a stretch of dull play... oddly enough.

EDIT: In his defense, in his last 20 games played he's been a +3 overall with 6 points (4G 2A) while seeing between 14-17 minutes of ice time. That's not too shoddy.

Edited by insanity_gallops