Arena Plan Press Release

NewarkDevil5

NJay I just have to comment on your picture page...

'What can brown do for you'  thats possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen...

Great idea.

Wow...

:rofl:

Haha, Yeah Mihir. I call him UPS. It's something HE started, one of the funniest things ever.

Commerce. Snychronized. What Can Brown Do For You??

Hahaha. Yeah Mihir.

Yeah jay...

Wow, again, I have to click on it!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There aren't many local good pizza places here like there are back home in Jersey so I've been eating a lot of Dominos lately, and it's exceptional pizza chain pizza.

Hey NJay, coming late to this thread, I know. Or early. :unsure: Just thought I'd let you know that Sorrento's here in Freeland is actually pretty good. :o At least, as far as Pennsy pizza goes. :P At least it's not pitza, huh. No cheese!!!! WTF is up wit dat?!?! :blink:

Pizza Hut around here is usually pretty blah except for the Stuffed Crust pizza. Domino's isn't bad... they had a Philly Cheesesteak pizza for a while (might still have it, don't know) that was really good. All the Papa John's stores around here went out of business before I had a chance to try theirs.

Many people up here disagree with me, but I think it's hard to find a really good pizza in the Albany area. I like my crust thin, and a lot of places here insist on making theirs thick. I don't know, maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places.

And to go completely off-topic, the first Krispy Kreme in the Capital District opens on Tuesday! :clap::evil::dance:

Papa John's was only good in Texas or Delaware..in other words.. where no Italians

dare live :D

Watch it, boy! :P

Great affordable pizza & Italian places around here (not chains - run by real EYEtalians, isn't that how us stupid Texans are supposed to talk???):

SAL's - close to the AAC on Wycliff;

In my neighborhood - NAPOLI's and CENTRAL PARK CAFE.

LOTS of others, but since I'm on a low-carb diet, I haven't been to any in a while. :D

Watch it, boy! :P

Great affordable pizza & Italian places around here (not chains - run by real EYEtalians, isn't that how us stupid Texans are supposed to talk???):

SAL's - close to the AAC on Wycliff;

In my neighborhood - NAPOLI's and CENTRAL PARK CAFE.

LOTS of others, but since I'm on a low-carb diet, I haven't been to any in a while. :D

I ain't watchin nothing :D

if you guys think you have edibile Italian food I'm flat out daring you to spend a

weekend in downtown Brooklyn eating nothing but the true Italian eating like I

grew up on !!!

Don't worry it goes both ways cause now I can't eat 90% of the crappy so-called

Mexican food ip here so I call that balance :P

I've been around and I must tell you that this area has the best pizza compared to anywhere else. Tops on my list Benny's in Hoboken (with their giant slices) and Italian Brothers in Midland Park.

Did you know that its "normal" to have cheese fries with pizza in south jersey?

i never get pizza from Domino's, but there cheesy bread, cinnastix and buffalo wings are worth it :)

I've been around and I must tell you that this area has the best pizza compared to anywhere else. Tops on my list Benny's in Hoboken (with their giant slices) and Italian Brothers in Midland Park.

Did you know that its "normal" to have cheese fries with pizza in south jersey?

i never get pizza from Domino's, but there cheesy bread, cinnastix and buffalo wings are worth it :)

Brothers in Midland Park is the best.

I always order from there, they are the next town over from me....

Mmmmmm........

Oh god I might have to order some now....

#201.444.4944!!!!

Wait a minute, you guys have nevered ordered out for food while in school? Not being sarcastic about it either...when I was in HS, people did it all the time. :noclue:

EDIT: I'd imagine it's even easier now with cellphones and such. Didn't have that luxury 12 years ago! :P

Edited by sammyk

Wait a minute, you guys have nevered ordered out for food while in school? Not being sarcastic about it either...when I was in HS, people did it all the time. :noclue:

I was actually thinking about ordering a pizza to my actual class, but I've ordered food to the school, just not during class...

Wait a minute, you guys have nevered ordered out for food while in school?  Not being sarcastic about it either...when I was in HS, people did it all the time. :noclue:

I was actually thinking about ordering a pizza to my actual class, but I've ordered food to the school, just not during class...

Yah, usually during lunch or something...I don't think people are stupid enough to have it delivered to the actual classroom.

Wait a minute, you guys have nevered ordered out for food while in school?  Not being sarcastic about it either...when I was in HS, people did it all the time. :noclue:

EDIT:  I'd imagine it's even easier now with cellphones and such.  Didn't have that luxury 12 years ago! :P

Yeah, we used to do that all the time in high school. Lit class was the best because my teacher (who commuted from Pennsylvania to New Jersey on a DAILY BASIS) would be out a lot, especially in the winter, so we'd always get Chinese, pizza, or have a few kids sneak out and get McDonalds/Wendys...it was grand!

I had out to lunch my senior year in HS. We were allowed to leave school for lunch and go wherever we wanted to eat, but we obviously needed to be back for the start of our next class. I had block scheduling in HS so my lunch was 60 min long which gave us ample amount of time to go to our favorite places. Not to mention my school was located in downtown Toms River so it was near a lot of fast food places and my favorite pizza place near my house.

We were never allowed to order in, only sometimes when our teachers would let us for our class since I had 1h 15min classes with block scheduling. Only seniors had the Out To Lunch priviledge tho.

I had out to lunch my senior year in HS.  We were allowed to leave school for lunch and go wherever we wanted to eat, but we obviously needed to be back for the start of our next class.  I had block scheduling in HS so my lunch was 60 min long which gave us ample amount of time to go to our favorite places.  Not to mention my school was located in downtown Toms River so it was near a lot of fast food places and my favorite pizza place near my house.

We were never allowed to order in, only sometimes when our teachers would let us for our class since I had 1h 15min classes with block scheduling.  Only seniors had the Out To Lunch priviledge tho.

Wow well your school sucked. jk

At my High School we all get free periods, and there is open campus.

We have great restuarants in town, and pizza places, etc..

The best is getting a double or triple lunch *2, 3 hour lunch.

or a sleep in *1 hour later to school.

Edited by djstubbs

My highschool had a stupid rule that 2 lates equalled a detention, and you were considered late and not absent if you got to school 2 hours late or less. So rather than ordering out for lunch, I would just cut my first couple of classes and go to Denny's and hang out for a couple of hours. This was when I was a senior of course, and I don't recommend it for you Stubberoo.

My highschool had a stupid rule that 2 lates equalled a detention, and you were considered late and not absent if you got to school 2 hours late or less. So rather than ordering out for lunch, I would just cut my first couple of classes and go to Denny's and hang out for a couple of hours. This was when I was a senior of course, and I don't recommend it for you Stubberoo.

what wouldn't you reccomend.

for me 15 minutes or more equals a cut, which means an hour after school detention.

3 cuts of any class equals a saturday, 3 hours long, :argh: , but why cut, there's open campus, and free periods...

Yeah my teacher was in charge of the newspaper and literary magazine as well as teaching honors and advanced Lit and Journalism -- naturally everyone HATED her but I didn't have any problems with her because I somehow managed to be one of her favorites :lol:

She was an odd teacher, to say the least, though.

We'd occassionally order out for lunch at the actual lunch period, but usually we just had (this is a shocker) cafeteria food :rofl: ...somehow, we were blessed with DECENT cafeteria food -- it used to suck until nearly half of the school boycotted cafeteria food, administration got all pissed off and actually CAVED, giving us better food (of course higher priced though), kids actually agreed to the switch, so it was good.