2014 NJDevs FF Draft - We are finished!

CRASHER

Masked Fan elects to keep Alshon Jeffery, WR, CHI... concluding the keeper round.

Sworn Defenders, with their first overall pick, kinda, selects Jamaal Charles, RB, KC... let's not bruise anymore feet while walking, mmmkay?

Edited by aylbert

Guess we're unofficially officially underway.

btw (for ayl) there's a slight difference between Malcom Floyd and Michael Floyd, even though they're both WR's in the NFL lol

Meh. Ha, thanks for the catch early

He wants to get the draft done before another Raven gets arrested, so he knows he doesnt have long.

nice to see his attention span matched Ray Rice's yards per carry last year......

I was afraid of this... Which is why I was debating on the keeper too. I hate putting my early eggs in one basket, especially this basket.

I might have to rename my team at this rate.

The Masked Marauders are taking Matt Forte RB Chi to team up with Alshon Jeffery

chicago-bliss.jpg

May the FFB gods have mercy on my squad...  :pray:

....so...hold on a second.....we start TWELVE HOURS EARLY and people are complaining about the holdup already??? Seriously :P

What twelve hours, you originally said 6 and ayl didn't officially pick till 6:45 last night (when he got Masked's keeper) lol

We always do seem to stumble out of the transition from pre-draft to draft since it's usually sudden and instantaneous.  At least I've had time to get a rough list on targets for my first two picks :P

I was afraid of this... Which is why I was debating on the keeper too. I hate putting my early eggs in one basket, especially this basket.

Honestly I don't think it's any issue to have a RB and WR from the same team.  Two WR's or more than two players from the same team is where it starts getting problematic imo.

Edited by NJDevs4978