Oilers-Ducks Game 5

Satans Hockey

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Less than 10mins to go in the game and the Ducks are going on the PP.

Ducks took a penalty. Theres 7:25 left in the 3rd. Ducks are 1 for 9 on the PP tonight.

Ducks kill the penalty.

5mins to go in the 3rd now

4 mins to go.

Oilers took another penalty. Ducks are on the PP.

3 mins to go

Jiggy is pulled.

2:24 to go, 35secs left on the PP, Jiggy is pulled.

Timeout Ducks.

JESUS CHRIST PRONGER TOOK A DELAY OF GAME PENALTY FOR THROWING THE PUCK OUT OF HIS OWN ZONE.

GOALIE IS STILL PULLED.

The first penalty is over.

1 MINUTE TO GO!!!

OILERS WIN 2-1 OILERS WINNNNNNNNNNN. BYE BYE DUCKIES. fvck YOU NIEDS GIRLS THE OILERS ARE GOING TO THE STANLEY CUP FINALS WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Satans Hockey

OILERS WIN 2-1 OILERS WINNNNNNNNNNN. BYE BYE DUCKIES. fvck YOU NIEDS GIRLS THE OILERS ARE GOING TO THE STANLEY CUP FINALS WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: now we just need to get rid of Carolina and I will be very happy.

Edited by sandman441

Terrible coverage by the OLN btw they show the GM of the Oilers than the coach instead of showing the players.

I hope I'm not the only one that cheered louder when they showed Nieds bent over his knees then when the game ended.

I DID!!!!!! WOOOOOOO :dance::dance::clap::clap::clap::boogie::boogie::clap::evil:

The conference champion hats by Reebok are pretty nice.

OH AND BTW NO MORE "MIGHTY" DUCKS. Thank friggin god.

That Clarence Campbell Bowl looks "mighty" good in HD.

Jason Smith didn't touch the trophy.

If I remember correctly Stevens didn't touch it the first 3 times, but after losing in 2001 he decided to take it in 2003 and the team took a picture with it?

Am I totally wrong?

Why do you all hate Niedermayer so much, so sad and petty IMO. Niedermayer is the best defensmen in the business and helped us get 3 stanley cups.

He left us when he could have been captain of the Devils but he wanted to go play in Disneyland with his brother. fvck him. I hope he never wins another Cup.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Why do you all hate Niedermayer so much, so sad and petty IMO. Niedermayer is the best defensmen in the business and helped us get 3 stanley cups.

I'm more accepting of him than most Devil fans. I'll cheer him when they announce his name when he plays the Devils eventually in NJ, but as long as he wears another sweater, I don't want him to win. I am very grateful for what he gave this organization and us fans, so I don't hate him, but at the same time I am still upset over him leaving, although I can understand why he did it. Is it wrong of me to be happy to see a player not on the Devils be sad?

He left the team as soon as he could...I don't see why I should show him any loyalty. I hope Scott and Carol Jr. cry themselves to sleep in their bunk bed tonight.

Bc we would have won this year with him. Definitely would have at least won game 2 in Carolina at the very very very least.

If I remember correctly Stevens didn't touch it the first 3 times, but after losing in 2001 he decided to take it in 2003 and the team took a picture with it?

Am I totally wrong?

I seem to remember him touching/posing with it in 2000 and 2003, but like you say not in 2001. Can't remember 1995 though.

EDIT: :rant:

Edited by sammyk

I don't get it either, but I've stopped fighting it. It's hard to not respect a person who chooses family over money.

At least the name Mighty Ducks will never be on the Stanley Cup.

Stevens touched it in 03 and actually picked it up and made the whole team take a picture with it.

It was funny listening to Thorne, or was it Clement...he won't touch it (he touches it)...I guarantee he won't pick it up then (he picks it up) :evil:

I'm more accepting of him than most Devil fans. I'll cheer him when they announce his name when he plays the Devils eventually in NJ, but as long as he wears another sweater, I don't want him to win. I am very grateful for what he gave this organization and us fans, so I don't hate him, but at the same time I am still upset over him leaving, although I can understand why he did it. Is it wrong of me to be happy to see a player not on the Devils be sad?

Good Post.

Stevens touched it in 03 and actually picked it up and made the whole team take a picture with it.

Because that one was real special and probaly his last...... Dano reminded everyone theres alot more work to be done.