GDT: 2/13/08 7PM Devils vs Ottawa

msweet

Poor Gionta. Guy finally breaks a slump with a nice goal and everyone is still on his back. Everyone is wishing for him to be traded, but just watch. He'll get traded. He'll have a good year next year. And whatever new player we get for him will be ripped apart when he 'underachieves.'

QFT. (Emphasis mine.)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ya, I wanted to add, since I am officiating critical, that the call on Gerber for delay of game was one of the worst calls I've ever seen, IMO. It wasn't the toughest save in the world but I believe it would have gone as a shot on goal. I also do believe he directed the puck on purpose and it went out of play but calling that on a goalie during a "save" is ridiculous. Actually the whole game was a reffing farce, obvious calls were ignored while small or non-existant stuff was called.

That is the thing with Oduya. He shows how good he could be on saturday night then he plays the nest game making mistakes in his own zone leading to goals. He needs to get better and he will be just fine. He is an average defenseman in his own zone sometimes it is just hard to watch him at the games in our own zone. It does get brutal at the games when I hear lots of fans yelling at Oduya.