The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Thread

Kulags

further.jpg

Get on the bus, because we're going FURTHER.

Now we had a bad game, yes indeed we did, but I'm sick of the malcontents around these parts taking this team out to the woodshed. Nothing has been decided yet, kids.

I want you to settle down, and pour yourself a glass. :koolaid: Or two :koolaid::koolaid: Or seven :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

Drink up! Now stare into the center of this picture and repeat after me: "We will win game seven and this series" "In Lou I trust" "Dainus Zubrus was the free agent signing of the decade"

psychedelic.jpg

Gimme a D!

Gimme a E!

Gimme a V!

Gimme a I!

Gimme a L!

Gimme a S!

Gimme a D!

What's that spell?

DeviLS D!

Mike Mottau! Paul Martin! Colin White! Johnny Oduya! Niclas Havelid! Bryce Salvador! Andy Greene! Jay Leach!

Drink up, we're going to win.

Woah, I picked this book for a school paper a couple months ago (The Electric Kool Aid Acid Test), plus, I'm also reading, coincidentally, One Flew Over the Kukoo's Nest, which is written by Ken Kesey who led the bus! All these crazy coincidences must clearly mean that the Devils have got Game 7! We can do dis!