2009 World Series Champion Yankees Thread

thefiestygoat

It sucks losing his bat in the NL for most of the game but way to go for him to nail one out in his limited action. What a guy!

This is sick, when the Yankees lose I have trouble sleeping thinking about the game, but when they win I am having a hard time sleeping since I'm running on an emotional high. They are so close, I want CC to dominate tomorrow and AJ to lock it down. Lets Go Yankees!

Yeah, but that is a nasty bat to have coming off the bench. They are basically assured that there will never be a bad hitter coming up in a pinch situation because they have Godzilla coming off the bench.

That was a great game last night. Thank God we had the extra hour of sleep to compensate for the lateness of the game. I'm very confident in CC tonight. GO YANKS!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pissed both benches have been warned. A-Rod has gotten drilled 3 times this series and it looked pretty damn intentional on that one by that scumbag Blanton. I'd love nothing more for a Yankee blow out and then for Utley to get drilled inbetween the numbers.

Good first inning for the Yankee offense, bad first inning for CC. Lets hope the offense keeps producing this could be a long one. Go Yankees!

Mike Everitt can't call balls and strikes and now he can't call plays at the plate correctly. This is fvcking bullsh!t. Hopefully a ball gets past Posada and goes right into Everitt's head to knock some sense into him. Get one more out CC and time for the offense to step up and take these fvckers out.

God, Jorge read that terribly. Why aren't they pinch running for Posada? A run here is huge.

Why the run is huge I agree with not pinch hitting since if this game goes extras you don't want to lose Posada's bat. Plus if Molina got hurt we'd have to use Hairston at catcher.

Hopefully the Yankees squeak out a victory here. I'm hoping for good Joba tonight.

Edited by thefiestygoat

Ugh, nice going Joba, way to f-ing be. Lets see if anyone in the Yankee offense knows how to score a fvcking run, seems like they forgot how since the 5th. This is beyond frustrating.

Well maybe you're finally seeing the Phillies team we've had nightmares about the last three years. Of course I wouldn't put it past them to still win with A-Rod pulling them out of the fire or Lidge stinking it up. But that's the kind of HR I've seen all too much of.

lol, who didn't see that coming after Damon's 500-pitch walk and the retarded infield shift that allowed him to go to third. I was only surprised Lidge kept A-Rod in the park :P

I'm not going to lie, it stings a little that the Yankees are making the Phillies (other than Lee) look rather ordinary, after all the chances the Mets had to do it and always let them off the hook.

Edited by Hasan4978

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN! take 3-1 series lead.

2 words: A - Rod.

Do your best to beat Lee tomorrow, but I honestly doubt that that will happen. But, then the series can go back to NY where I seriously doubt the Yanks would lose 2 out of 3. Bottom line, I'm confident.

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN! take 3-1 series lead.

2 words: A - Rod.

Do your best to beat Lee tomorrow, but I honestly doubt that that will happen. But, then the series can go back to NY where I seriously doubt the Yanks would lose 2 out of 3. Bottom line, I'm confident.

if AJ pitches like he did the first time, we could beat Lee. But then with Andy and CC for 6 and 7, with Hamels slated to pitch in game 7, I too am very confident ;)