GDT: Rangers @ Devils - 7PM

nick17112

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bush league was that call on Parise? Lmfao what a joke.

Fvck the Rangers. It's nice to see that it took a Devil player to put one in his own net for them to start playing. You just know they came into this game thinking we were going to be the cure all for the sh*t hockey they have been playing. Totally unprepared to play this game. I know it isn't over but don't let those 2 late garbage goals fool you. If not for the Queen they would have been down by 7 or 8 to 3 instead.

Edited by SickMan

How bush league was that call on Parise? Lmfao waht a joke.

Fvck the Rangers. It's nice to see that it took a Devil player to put one in his own net for them to start playing. You just know they came into this game thinking we were going to be the cure all for the sh*t hockey they have been playing. Totally unprepared to play this game. I know it isn't over but don't let those 2 late garbage goals fool you. If not for the Queen they would have been down by 7 or 8 to 3 instead.

All I know is we better tighten it up. The Rangers may not have been prepared coming in but they appear to have woken up now, so we better step it up a notch from how we played at the end of the period.

All I know is we better tighten it up. The Rangers may not have been prepared coming in but they appear to have woken up now, so we better step it up a notch from how we played at the end of the period.

Speaking of which, personally there is nothing more that I would like to see then for the Devils to throw down an air tight trap just to stick it to these mofo's even further. Well maybe a couple more Devils goals would be nice as well but whatever.

I'm still trying to figure out how the hell the Devils are trailing in power plays even though they have carried the majority of the play.