NFL Week 8

CRASHER

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now what THAT really necessary!!!!

CMON BRET HULL'S SKATE!!!!!!!!!

And also, I know the Dolphin$ will win this week...5-1 Bills only favored by 1 at Miami? THE FIX IS IN!!! :lol:

Had to spice it up a little, and I'm a bit more in hockey mode now with Devil home games flying by... and a month in review to do soon :P

CMON BUFFALO PHAILURES!!!!!!

(least ya ain't Phily :lol:)

The English are putting on a game sir. There is no "British" about it .

If the game was in Scotland, it would be Scottish, if the game was in Wales it would be Welsh, the game is in ENGLAND.

Geez, get it right, the game is in England.

Fish N Chips... tea... crumpets... and the WRONG SPORT is called football... it's all the same to me :P

they all speak British anyway!!!! :whistling::blink:

Awesome insight on the Cowboys this week.

What else do you want me to say?

They gambled on having a complete worthless stiff backing up Romo.. and now Romo is hurt.... we lose :P

You yell at people for being closet "tags-on-jerseys" fans and ya can't say a single thing about us? C'mon, crash.

yeah I can

our backup QB is a stiff

our defense is a joke, but now it's on Wade to fix it

the O-Line is horrific

I'm still happy the punter broke his foot on that last play

and you know how it goes... this goes for any sports fan when the team struggles...

I call it the LCB theory

Anger

Rage

Acceptance

Apathy

I am in phase 4 :P

I was a little shocked that some of the people on ESPN think the bills are the team to beat in the AFC East. I know the Pats don't have Brady but they still have Moss and several other good players.

Moss hasn't done sh!t though.. last week was his best game since Brady went down

Only the Jets could make team Herm with a third-string QB and RB look like an NFL offense :rant:

And it would be nice if the coaching staff could get their you know whats out of Favre's backside and start actually RUNNING the ball against a team that gave up 350 yards rushing last week. I guess we're going to allow Favre to go after Vinny's INT record for the sake of running up his fantasy stats :rolleyes:

I honestly thought Mangini would keep him on a tight leash the way McCarthy did last year and he did to a fault the first two weeks, but it's gone too far the other way in response and Favre now runs the team apparently :argh:

If you are going to pass all day long, can you at least run play-action? Or a draw out of the shotgun? Every time the Jets go to the shotgun it's a pass and most plays they don't even have a back there.

btw where was the conclusive evidence to overturn that non-TD call before the half? Every replay it looked like his toe hit the white line and yet they call that a TD when the ref was right there on the field. NFL officiating and replay is just god-awful.

Edited by Hasan4978

Wow, he stuck it to you regardless :o

Guess it takes me off the hook next week though I'll be on a two-game losing streak in all likelihood :P

LenDale White... it is not over yet sir!!! :P