Guest Devsrule

52 members have voted

1. 1. Devils MVP for the regular season

• -Elias
    • -Niedermayer-
    • -Brodeur
    • -other

Neids.

But can I say ESB...and to all really. It honesty HURTS when people site his taking on the C to add weight to his Norris-worthiness. What a feckin' joke that would be if he won it that way. I keep thinking I really don't give a hoot but I practically choke back anger tears when I think about it! :lol: ... :unsure:

:evilcry:

Well it's not so much the letter on his chest. I think it's more along the lines of how he's brought the team along while doing it.

Obviously Scotty No. 1 is NOT replaceable. And Scotty No. 2 is not the same kind of captain -- he's actually polar opposite other than letting his best influence be shown on the ice.

My point really is, he's not adversely affected by the C and in fact stepped up and made himself more Norris-worthy. And I still hold to that.

If a C made himself more worthy... then Stevens would have run the table for a decade.

Edited by Elias Sports Bureau

Yeah -- it just bugs me when Melrose says how Neids should get the Norris for stepping into Stevens skates... I mean how freaking IRONIC is that?

I am still counting on the day that the Stevens defensive defenseman award is created after he's ::sob, sob:: no longer on the roster.

And guess who's gonna win the first one. New Jersey Devil Davey Hale!!!

and now I'm all mad at Dr, Johnston! I mean why does Lindros get to do whatever the hell he wants but Stevens has to sit on his ass? I mean what's up with that? I mean... it's just surreal. This was the last season, you know -- I had come to terms with that. it just feels like so much bullsh!t. Like this is a handy dandy excuse for whatever the hell is going on... :rolleyes: great... <_< hear comes that angry teary lump in my throat again.

I'm not going to care. I'll stop now. I'll be happy! and Neids is way by far MVP. now... unsung hero? Everyone is so sung it's a hard pick! :P

I can accept Nieds an answer, but I don't see how it can be Nieds BY FAR. Cause in order to win you gotta get goals too and we haven't been getting them from the bulk of our lineup. We had guys on massive skids all year. And one line scoring. And one man playing hockey we've never seen from him (and he was a first-team all-star in '01).

But who's going to make the unsung hero poll?

Who'd be on it? Brylin again

Turner if he keeps up like he has been! Despite his nasty case of crotch rot injury. (OK I think I'm making MYSELF yack with that one! :puke: )

Sean Brown!? :rofl: { :saddevil: }

Jamie may lobby for Rassmussen if you listen to Chico.

Albelin (well...some guys are unsung for a reason -- j/k )

I don't know... who's unsung?

Edited by Pepperkorn

Hmmm, that's tough, everyone does seem sung.

Brylin

Pandolfo

White

Gionta?

Albelin?

Seems like it would be a two-horse race, unless G's in it. Then two-and-a-half. ;)

How about Martin? He gets a lot of credit for being rookie, but he deserves a big share for being a role player at this point too.

Edited by Elias Sports Bureau

I thought Pando too...

Gionta is sung i think...

White... seriously? :P;)

Well Whitey ain't sung, is he? ;)

I think he could be considered for this. I mean, yeah dude makes mistakes and I hate seeing regression penalties. But he's key.

I guess G's sung in a way. But in a way not.

Wish Bicek was around more, cause this would be a good one to include him on. His contribution the past two games is what I'm looking for in nominees for unsung.

Yeah -- it just bugs me when Melrose says how Neids should get the Norris for stepping into Stevens skates... I mean how freaking IRONIC is that?

Well Melrose has always said it was a joke that Stevens never won the Norris, so I guess that's what you mean by ironic...heh.