NJDevs "Fanatsy" - Smack talk

aylbert

Fantasy gods hate me. 50pts from Rodgers will keep me winless yet again.

I wouldn't put it past you to upset me Bills/Bengals style next week :P

But my team has gotten off to a nice start so far. If only the refs didn't throw that phantom flag on the Johnny Knox return for a TD last week, I'd be 4-0 even with the Monday Night histrionics :lol:

Fantasy gods hate me. 50pts from Rodgers will keep me winless yet again.

Well I am up 35, so even a solid night by Rodgers prob would have done it. And I did well even with Bryant's two TDs on my bench. Wasn't sure if he was going to play and wouldn't have been able to update my team once I found out.

Still badly need a second RB. Only have Chris Johnson. Been so busy to actively look for deals, but if anyone has a deal for somebody on my team,, send it my way.

I wouldn't put it past you to upset me Bills/Bengals style next week :P

But my team has gotten off to a nice start so far. If only the refs didn't throw that phantom flag on the Johnny Knox return for a TD last week, I'd be 4-0 even with the Monday Night histrionics :lol:

That's the beauty of Fantasy Football...no matter how many sure-bets you play on, sometimes you get hosed.

Like when Andre Johnson has a freak hamstring injury that I swear everyone thought was a blown knee, or the Giants Front Four can't contain the definition of a paper tiger. Or an idiot coach starting a worthless sack of crap in the flex position. :P

Well I am up 35, so even a solid night by Rodgers prob would have done it. And I did well even with Bryant's two TDs on my bench. Wasn't sure if he was going to play and wouldn't have been able to update my team once I found out.

Still badly need a second RB. Only have Chris Johnson. Been so busy to actively look for deals, but if anyone has a deal for somebody on my team,, send it my way.

A 32 pt night from Rodgers would have at least given me a hope thjat Mike Williams could put up 100 yds and a TD to give me a shot.

But now I need 36 pts out of Williams... that's gotta be like 200+ yards, 2 td night... If only Steve Smith got a TD or two in his 180 yard game.

Next week, against Hasan... I have Ryan vs GB. GB loves their high scoring games, so hopefully that gives me some extra points... and Foster finally put up decent points. Maybe there's some life left in me... but 0-4 is already too deep to reasonably make the playoffs.

A 32 pt night from Rodgers would have at least given me a hope thjat Mike Williams could put up 100 yds and a TD to give me a shot.

But now I need 36 pts out of Williams... that's gotta be like 200+ yards, 2 td night... If only Steve Smith got a TD or two in his 180 yard game.

Next week, against Hasan... I have Ryan vs GB. GB loves their high scoring games, so hopefully that gives me some extra points... and Foster finally put up decent points. Maybe there's some life left in me... but 0-4 is already too deep to reasonably make the playoffs.

Is Ryan back in GB?

Well 7-6 seems to be the cutoff point for the playoffs, anyone that's hit a winning record the last three years has made it. So you'd have to go 7-2. An uphill climb, but there always seem to be one team in every league that starts like crap and then catches fire late. I just hope your run gets delayed one more week, if you are gonna be the one to do it. Or it might be Laflamme since he overhauled his team already.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Well 7-6 seems to be the cutoff point for the playoffs, anyone that's hit a winning record the last three years has made it. So you'd have to go 7-2. An uphill climb, but there always seem to be one team in every league that starts like crap and then catches fire late. I just hope your run gets delayed one more week, if you are gonna be the one to do it. Or it might be Laflamme since he overhauled his team already.

True, I was more looking at the liklihood of a team going 0-4 and then 7-2. It happens, but it's rare.

I'm hoping it does for me... if Foster is healthy and my QB's perform well (key reasons why I've sucked)...

If I don't win next week, I'm out. -but would love to play spoiler for the rest of the season :D

Well at least Holmes finally ****ing did something to give me a chance, but it's gonna come down to the last game or two again as it usually does. And I'm sick of Janikowski's 20-point games against me :P

It is amusing how good I've gotten at picking up random QB X and getting 20+ from whoever I plug in though.

Well at least Holmes finally ****ing did something to give me a chance, but it's gonna come down to the last game or two again as it usually does. And I'm sick of Janikowski's 20-point games against me :P

It is amusing how good I've gotten at picking up random QB X and getting 20+ from whoever I plug in though.

Yea... I'm not feeling good about this.

My other league I benched Big Ben for Freeman... that did not do well... but I had AP, MJD and Victor Cruz all put up big points...

But... I'm facing Rodgers... so somehow I need Matt Ryan to light it up, with Rodgers somehow in check.

I'm losing in one or both it looks like.

Well in an off week for both of us, I survive - with Curtis Painter being my high scorer :lol:

Next on to dr who's also 4-1 assuming the score holds and he wins another squeaker.

Hopefully...

I don't know what it is, but I have had 3 come-from-behind victories with my last player having a ridiculously good game to squeak by an opponent. Still have some serious holes that I need to address when I can find the time.