NJDevs "Fanatsy" - Smack talk

aylbert

That'd do it, but I thought for sure you'd beat me Stafford vs Pettigrew, This is why they play the game I guess

I did too. I was kind of shocked to see that this morning, especially after that bomb to CJ in the first half.

After last weeks victory by .2. I leave nothing to chance.

Roster will be locked on Friday's. Last minute changes have killed me this year.

I did too. I was kind of shocked to see that this morning, especially after that bomb to CJ in the first half.

After last weeks victory by .2. I leave nothing to chance.

Roster will be locked on Friday's. Last minute changes have killed me this year.

That might be a problem for you with BJGE questionable.

That might be a problem for you with BJGE questionable.

I saw that BJGE had a full practice on Saturday and this was precautionary.

What REALLY sucks is that I play YOU this week and half my team is on a BYE week. Why couldn't I just be playing Crasher this week? I could beat his team with my back-ups. Team HAS looks tough.

What REALLY sucks is that I play YOU this week and half my team is on a BYE week. Why couldn't I just be playing Crasher this week? I could beat his team with my back-ups. Team HAS looks tough.

Yeah having your top two backs on a bye the same week is inconvenient.

I hope Graham doesn't come back to haunt me this week lol (I passed on him for Daniels, but at least made up for it somewhat later with Gronkowski). I'm taking nothing for granted, this is a huge matchup for bye/seeding. Either way it wouldn't surprise me if we had another game in December.

Alot of teams have their best players on Bye This week. (See: Stacked with VALUE, his 3 best players are on Bye). this is thge part of the seaosn where those with better depth on their rosters start to shine.

Fortunately I managed to keep mine staggered out for the most part. The only time where I have multiple starters on bye is next week, and all at different positions.

Alot of teams have their best players on Bye This week. (See: Stacked with VALUE, his 3 best players are on Bye). this is thge part of the seaosn where those with better depth on their rosters start to shine.

Drafting for depth prior to week one and seeing injuries and things not panning out with new players without the benefit of preseason negates some of that.

Thanks a lot Brees for running up Graham's numbers in the third when you already had the game stuffed in the bag at halftime :rant:

Too bad I lost both my lead backs to injury early in their games this week, with the way the other games broke I would have been up two games on the whole league with a win but I'll need a godly performance from MJD against an eight-man Ravens front to win now.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Everywhere you looked this week, "don't start Schaub, don't start Schaub...." BULLSH!T :D Like the Redskins I'm spiraling downwards....

Don't beat yourself up... at least it didn't impact the game. In my other league I lost the previous two weeks flip-flopping the wrong way on Big Ben/Freeman... whoever was on the bench came up big. I finally caught Big Ben scoring TD's this week... and put an end to my losing streak in both leagues this week.

Thanks a lot Brees for running up Graham's numbers in the third when you already had the game stuffed in the bag at halftime :rant:

Too bad I lost both my lead backs to injury early in their games this week, with the way the other games broke I would have been up two games on the whole league with a win but I'll need a godly performance from MJD against an eight-man Ravens front to win now.

Praise Odin for boosting up my boy Grahams numbers, he was my last gasp at keeping it close between us.

Tonight is a fitting end to the week, my Ravens vs your MJD.

If you had told me my highest scorers would be Crosby and Tim Teebow I'd have expected to have lost by 50 :P

About time I got a nice win without needing my running backs to be superman!

(that aside, a 50 point effort out of Ray Rice would be welcome tonight !!)

Tonight is a fitting end to the week, my Ravens vs your MJD.

As it turned out that one goalline fumble early cost me like eleven or twelve points lol...MJD's six on what could have been a TD, a -2 for his fumble, a +2 for your defense on the fumble recovery and another couple on the points your defense didn't give up.

In any case, congrats and good job on the win (and really on your managing so far as a whole). Hopefully we'll get a rematch in a few weeks.

Not sure how much consolation this is for you after THAT Raven loss though :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

Oy, figures the same week I have four byes I also get two injuries. And of course it HAD to be UDX who's playing me this week that got Torain when I was an hour too quick on the trigger dropping him after Hightower had a big first half and I needed to get another RB starter for next week.

I've already had more problems with my roster this week than I did playing two short last year with carrying Romo and Gates lol.

Edited by NJDevs4978

As it turned out that one goalline fumble early cost me like eleven or twelve points lol...MJD's six on what could have been a TD, a -2 for his fumble, a +2 for your defense on the fumble recovery and another couple on the points your defense didn't give up.

In any case, congrats and good job on the win (and really on your managing so far as a whole). Hopefully we'll get a rematch in a few weeks.

Not sure how much consolation this is for you after THAT Raven loss though :P

Thanks Has, looking forward to our next battle. Hopefully, we will meet with full rosters next time.

No consolation for that loss. That was a terrible game, but we can learn from it and be better next week.