Season Tickets

cgosha21

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if anyone got there tickets yet? Games start next Friday & haven't gotten mine in the mail yet.

From the Devils' official twitter account:

@dougs_ag6 Your tickets will be sent out Thursday this week. You'll only have to wait a few more days.

So expect that beautiful package to arrive on Friday

Edited by Colin226

Hey Colin I just wanted to thank you before for responding to my PM.

I still, even with the fact that the Devils are pricing these under the Anniversay pricing, are charging full price for these pre-season games. I have to go through Stubhub now and I am looking for 6 seats together and that is tough unless I pay with combined fees about $17 per for uppers.

I wish they discounted these like last year when the pre-season games actually had a decent crowd to them for once.

Edit: Also does anyone know if the Devils club seats during the pre-season have the free food like they do during the regular season?

Edited by DevsMan84

Hey Colin I just wanted to thank you before for responding to my PM.

I still, even with the fact that the Devils are pricing these under the Anniversay pricing, are charging full price for these pre-season games. I have to go through Stubhub now and I am looking for 6 seats together and that is tough unless I pay with combined fees about $17 per for uppers.

I wish they discounted these like last year when the pre-season games actually had a decent crowd to them for once.

Edit: Also does anyone know if the Devils club seats during the pre-season have the free food like they do during the regular season?

I do believe that the clubs have food.. In terms of your group of 6, the preseason is usually very empty (especially in the upper/balc/mezz areas) because all the STH are downstairs.. Just get the 6 cheapest seats you can find and sit with your group.. Shouldn't be a problem

Christmas morning will soon be here.

The best day of the year is season ticket arrival day.. It completely beats any holiday or birthday.. A fresh book of tickets, receiving your renewal prizes, and anticipating all the great hockey you will be watching over the next 7+ months.. It's really a feeling you can't describe

do you have to sign for the tickets? i've had partial plans in the past and never did. just wondering if it's different since i'm a season ticket holder now?

Nope.. I've never had to sign for mine

funny thing I've had season tix the past two years always delivered UPS and had to sign, was told by my rep that they were being sent out and to be received on 9/13/11, after my UPS driver already came emailed my rep, he said being mailed 9/14/11 go figure. :whistling:

I think they just like to mess with us.. They originally said they'd go out the 15th

I think they just like to mess with us.. They originally said they'd go out the 15th

Thanx Colin, I only asked because I let them know I was going away on vacation last week and nobody would have been home to sign. Guess I'll join the bunch of excited people waiting for an early Holiday gift. :cheers:

Anyone have any problems signing in to the ticket manager? I got a password from the Devils, then I get re-directed to ticketmaster and it's asking for another account ID and password.

Your Devils Ticket Manager ID and password give you access to TicketMaster's software, but it is different from having an account with TicketMaster that would have it's own username and password.. Just go back to the Devils' website and re-sign in

On a side not devils sent out an email related to the team bbq and fanfest (if you selected this event as an early renewal reward). It will be sept 25 sunday.

First-time ST buyers aren't eligible? I thought it was for any STH. I'm not particularly concerned about it; just wondering. At any rate, I didn't get the email.

You only have accesa to the bbq IF you selected it as an EARLY renewal reward. Atleast that is what i recall. Check your accout friday 9/16 to see if you have tickets. The email said specifically "access event as part of the renewal", so unless it was selected during a renewal process not sure if you will get tickets

You only have accesa to the bbq IF you selected it as an EARLY renewal reward. Atleast that is what i recall. Check your accout friday 9/16 to see if you have tickets. The email said specifically "access event as part of the renewal", so unless it was selected during a renewal process not sure if you will get tickets

Hmm. Not sure when I would have made this choice. I had a partial plan last year, and bought "Early Access" ST's in February. On the form I got (from Isaac, who I understand is no longer with the organization), there were four things listed as "Early Access Benefits." All four were checked in red on the form when I got it, as shown here:

http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/15324265/1/Devils?h=a6373a

I thought that meant I'd get all those things. There was never another point where I selected anything. I just gave him my credit card number and that was that. FWIW, I did get email inviting me to the seat upgrade event (#4 on the list of bennies on the sheet).